South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by REPPINTHEYAY@Aug 27 2004, 04:47 PM

Originally posted by brainsblown

nice post.

some good stuff. its a shame

hindue hangs with snitch's

he's going to get GTB into some

trouble.

YOU BETTER SHAPE UP YOUR CREW BEFORE YOU SPEAK ON ANOTHER.

What are you talkin about I know for a fact Hindue is a snitch to. He snitched out my boys from the 408. Remember 1995 word is that nukka got stomped and then ratted out on the whole crew. I saw news paper articles. ONCE A SNITCH ALWAYS A SNITCH. I feel bad for them GTB heads they gaining beef and ass whoopins for a snitch and loosin respect from real foos. GTB went down from a 10 to 3 by lettin that bitch in. R10 that shit is just a puss ass crew word on the street is that they be macing foos like bitches but dont trip we got Red Oak on lock......FUCK SNITCHES AND BITCHES THAT MEANS YOU HINDUE AND ANYONE WHO AFFILIATES WITH YOU....DEATH TO YA CREW 2

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

ive never even seen hmf or vta up they should work on their skills before battling thats why soldiers got through basic training...to prep...ya dig? anyway hows everyone doing these days? glad to hear it you know the other day i happen to see some graffiti in my neck of the woods...i think it might have said leche...is that milk or the blood sucking anphibian? i wish i spoke spanish. it was nice though...it had alot of nice coloring. and i was on 280 going to sf and i saw some new yuck shit up...that was neat. ...almost sounds like fuck shit up...wow. as i headed towards the city of san francisco i couldnt help but feel alone since i was. but not a lonliness of solitude, but rather one of being misunderstood. i laughed to myself for a while...told a joke or two. but the loniness remained for my struggle is looked down upon by others who know nothing about me or who i am or how i view the world. in essence graffiti has taught me this. that hate stems from jealousy. while we could all grow from eachother we rather disguise our contempt with words like toy or wack and diss to impose fear and a sense of nobilitly. i dare say that graffiti nowadays in my neck of the the woods and other regions has sunk way below the thin line of art , expression and politics. we fight eachother...for what? for who?ask youself.....is your graffiti who you are or merely a form of dominence for others to follow and be struck down if they dont? funny how we fight for all this...bragging rights...the he said she said...turf...walls, spots, names, letters of a substance...and its funny how none of it is truly ours. the essence is gone...whats left?

OS_04.gif

w*bs standing in front of a freshly painted OLDS crew piece, done by rebel olds/atc...1991-2

lots of old tags above, with even older ones in the upper right corner.

OS_02.gif

an ugly ass piece painted by neo, and webs 1992

OS_01.jpg

some detail of the tags in the background...

lords-bizare, shame, deoz, loose...lord ynot...lord defcon...thats some old, old, old school shit!

and yall know who ynot is, right?

OS_03.gif

this is something you don't see often. 4 brothas at a crew meeting, in the old walls of fame.

OS_07.gif

swae/tmc...long before david choe

OS_06.gif

me one/htf and e.f. (eatfuck)

OS_05.gif

live one/tmc gettin busy on a billboard...

he hit up...klog one...tmc.twb.htf...me one..adore ofa...happy bday york one!

freeway.gif

mid 90s southside freeway action!

there's a huge chunk of this missing...cant find it. if i find the pic, ill fix it later.

OS_08.gif

old sketch by rebel/lords.atc.olds

OS_09.gif

webs rocked those heads on the insides of buses. windows included.

its hard to believe san jose actually had a graff scene at one time. i get really frustrated to see a city with a population of nearly 1 million with such a small scene. maybe im hoping for a miracle or something. not that im really doing much myself, being that im not in sj too often, but still...every tag counts.

nice flix of the walls...and the freeway action as well. that brown wall above brings back a lot of memories. also, the me and ef train...that was dope when they handled a bunch of soundweezies many years ago. 7 to be exact. enough rambling.

Archived