South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JBF

JBF is king'n shit right now, cant go anywhere with that seein that shit. may not look the best but they are hittin spots no one else is..metal mouth, since it seems you are the only one takin pics get a pic of that billboard facing capitol at the drive-ins that hasn't been hit in like 6 years.

Re: JBF

Originally posted by dirkdiggler

JBF is king'n shit right now, cant go anywhere with that seein that shit. may not look the best but they are hittin spots no one else is..metal mouth, since it seems you are the only one takin pics get a pic of that billboard facing capitol at the drive-ins that hasn't been hit in like 6 years.

Yea i heard there wuz some new graf. around over there ima try and c if i could flik it up tommarow if ya'll know any other good spots let me know gonee

www.metalmouthproductions.com

Re: Re: JBF

Originally posted by METAL MOUTH

Yea i heard there wuz some new graf. around over there ima try and c if i could flik it up tommarow if ya'll know any other good spots let me know gonee

www.metalmouthproductions.com

jbf aint king'n shit, lil punks aint got shit too lose but its on now nigga like me is coming out of retirement.AOT KLAE.AOT AINT LOST A BATTLE YET AND WE DAMN SURE AINT GONNA LOSE THIS 1 THATS FOR SURE....:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: AOT KLAY,FRAZE,HOSER THE 3 AMIGO'S......

Re: Re: Re: JBF

Originally posted by SJPD

jbf aint king'n shit, lil punks aint got shit too lose but its on now nigga like me is coming out of retirement.AOT KLAE.AOT AINT LOST A BATTLE YET AND WE DAMN SURE AINT GONNA LOSE THIS 1 THATS FOR SURE....:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: AOT KLAY,FRAZE,HOSER THE 3 AMIGO'S......

white boy.:lol:

Aye those JBF kidsguys grilled that bird train bridge ,it might not have been the best shit, but fuck thats tight that that shit got hit up agian. know wether it was the best thing to do i dont know. that spot seems kinda sketch i figured it would have cameras or some shit but whatever good shit JBF. lets se aot hit that shit . good luck hommies!!!:lol:

yeah...i give up to those jbf fools for hitten that bridge....they went as far out as the other fools did a little while back....good shit....i also give it up to the old aot dudes comin back....i love seeing their shit too....frase, clay, and joser...brings back great memories...as for that kure shit....thumbs down.....i hate seeing a snitch getting props.....

Archived