South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by teefkrakr

Originally posted by ray finkle

defie alone bombed more than all of wkt put together in the 90's. pesk, jeno, and jain as well. if ya wanna get all old about it. wkt was on some j.v. shit then and still is. [/QU

jus cuz wkt took out 10yrs of ur crews shit in a month do be runnin ur mouth. when u should be sayin damn what happened we fell off. as for the rest of the shit talkers come see us if u really got a problem.if not keep ur mouth shut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuff said

haha :lol: :lol: are u guys serious you guys dont kill or take nuthing out come on now guys please atleast speak the truth hahahaha took out 10 year of stuff hahahahaha:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haven't been on here for a bit. wow. just to clarify things. birdy is not osh. and osh is not involved in this beef stew. As far as what you think about us... you know how to talk to us over the phone or in person. lets keep it off the cyber scene.

what is wrong with you people on this thread.i rarely come on . the only reason i do is because kytdtc is from there . they are the only reason san jose is remotely known in graf. who is this wkt . do they really think they even think they remotely have any kind of competition with kytdtc. i see dtc trains every day and i see them up in alot of cities. this tread sucks i know why i dont visit it very much.

Archived