Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
o7iVNs

South Bay San Jose

AY ANYONE HAVE FLICKS OF THE CAMPBELL WATERTOWER...I REMBER SEEIN THAT HIT UP DAYS AGO...I DONT EVEN REMBER HO WAS ON IT??????????

to post flix go to photobucket.com ...... sign up/ then where it says add picture clik browse/ then find the fliks you want in your computers files/ clik open/ then you'll see your file name in the add picture line/ hit submit and it will upload/ then you'll see it in your gallery/ theres 3 lines under the pics with web adresses/ copy the one that says Img... looks like this " "/ then go to 120z and get to here and do new reply and paste that shit write in the area your supposed to be typing. should work.

Originally posted by BLaCkNiGGa

what the fuck is this shit? Its turning out like the frisco thread.

And trust us guys, you don't want this thread to end up like the frisco thread.

Originally posted by homersimpson

****from now on everyone use photobucket...5 times better pictures than fotango....

except photobucket has a low bandwidth limit. but what evs! good pics.

either this thread is dead as fuck or were not puttin in enough work .....if u got flicks post that shit old new idont care idont tink anyone else dose either................................................good shit TASE i seen that bomb down by fatty zone........

we were out hitting a shot last night on "L" street and we saw 4 cats from aot hittin a wall across the street from us at 1:30 in the morning......

thats tight