South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by homersimpson

96, 97, 98????only known in schools???all i got to say about that is WOH7, MORE, AND NERVS..........if u say those fools didnt murder shit then u need a reality check

LOUD AND CLEAR SO YOU ILLITERATE NIGGAS CAN HEAR ME.......THEY DIDNT MURDER SHIT........!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pimpinfosho

LOUD AND CLEAR SO YOU ILLITERATE NIGGAS CAN HEAR ME.......THEY DIDNT MURDER SHIT........!!!!!!!

^^^true they didnt murder a damn thing

not tryin to drop names but I remember seeing dephy and sake shit waaay before any nervs...and whos wo7?

besides isnt nervs kyt??? thats far off of wkt...and yall are still tryin to use him for some fame??? get off it...

plus when i came back to san jo last week i didnt see a damn thing tagged on...

nobody is doing shit..

for all those toys and pussy ass people on this thread hatein on wkt

come see us u know where our hood is at. this aint about graff no more its about lil toy bitches that do one shot and start runnin there mouths

so anyone from: to,304,kyt,dwa, and anyone else that wants some come to the hood you'll run into us. otherwise keep ur mouth shut cuz what ur sayin aint important

Originally posted by teefkrakr

for all those toys and pussy ass people on this thread hatein on wkt

come see us u know where our hood is at. this aint about graff no more its about lil toy bitches that do one shot and start runnin there mouths

so anyone from: to,304,kyt,dwa, and anyone else that wants some come to the hood you'll run into us. otherwise keep ur mouth shut cuz what ur sayin aint important

WANKSTERS KEEP TRYING

you wkt kids got a lot of nerve trying to act tuff over the internet....

i remember slangin twomps to you fools for 19 dollars in change and shit..

you are all some youngsters who jocks our crew and our hoes.

you are all still in high school

you kids ride skateboards while we roll presidential..

youre all some bluegills...we some sharks.....dont get it twisted

and dont say hood....say neghborhood

Originally posted by ray finkle

defie alone bombed more than all of wkt put together in the 90's. pesk, jeno, and jain as well. if ya wanna get all old about it. wkt was on some j.v. shit then and still is. [/QU

jus cuz wkt took out 10yrs of ur crews shit in a month do be runnin ur mouth. when u should be sayin damn what happened we fell off. as for the rest of the shit talkers come see us if u really got a problem.if not keep ur mouth shut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuff said

Originally posted by teefkrakr

Originally posted by ray finkle

defie alone bombed more than all of wkt put together in the 90's. pesk, jeno, and jain as well. if ya wanna get all old about it. wkt was on some j.v. shit then and still is. [/QU

jus cuz wkt took out 10yrs of ur crews shit in a month do be runnin ur mouth. when u should be sayin damn what happened we fell off. as for the rest of the shit talkers come see us if u really got a problem.if not keep ur mouth shut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuff said

You guys are worse than the vigilantly buff guy going around except you’re doing it with crap.. 10yrs of hard earned respect dissed by high school punks that need to learn the history of there city before disrespecting folks.