South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by smallpimpin

how the hell u going to say shit about shit to lol please kids the w has been around longer and has done ten times more stuff in ten times more places then you so put ur tail between your legs and run..........

the only one that even rocks from ur krew is pesk anyways........i dont know where the hell u guys even get off trying to keep up with us u guys r going to find out like the rest ............your 3 years of graff will be gone in a week.....lol lol..................nuff said

been around longer? Has anyone even heard of these "weenies" till like now..hahahaha

Wkt running with osh? fuck all you biten ass toys. NO RESPECT

ask my fam about osh and how they chomp on styles..and for the "dub" eat a fucking fat cooch, is this a JOKE? we haven't laughed this hard since spraying niggas with mase for a uni wide days, don't bother replying unless you gonna speak with your mind and not your tunnel confidence..

Originally posted by FRESHMOUF

been around longer? Has anyone even heard of these "weenies" till like now..hahahaha

actually ive first hand seen wkt up a few years before to started handling. i saw plenty of wkt up in sj towards the end of the 90's...96-99. im not talking tunnels either, mainly streets, soundwalls, roofs, and a few heavens from what i can remember. i wont name anyone specifically, but whoever was around that time should remember seeing them up. peace.

yea i remember wkt toa and ikp from like 96 97 on light rail, buses, bus stops, alot of wkt on southside but there was stuff everywhere... those fools killed shit though from what i remember.. i havent seen much TO stuff probably the most from pesk... i seen wkt heaven shots crazy rollers nice roof tops tunnels freeway shit..and all im talking about is old stuff....when i was kickin it in books.... whatever though who cares.. i have a headache...and i dont have the flix to prove it.. i guess if you paid attention to graff alot a couple years back like 96 97 you would of seen it... i dont want to blow up their spots... so i wont mention names... keep arguing on here..

Originally posted by FRESHMOUF

Wkt running with osh? fuck all you biten ass toys. NO RESPECT

ask my fam about osh and how they chomp on styles..and for the "dub" eat a fucking fat cooch, is this a JOKE? we haven't laughed this hard since spraying niggas with mase for a uni wide days, don't bother replying unless you gonna speak with your mind and not your tunnel confidence..

all those fools do way more than tunnels in various different cities...and i can remember wkt crushin shit way before to did...maybe people from to were painting before but when to came about wkt was already around for sure........and as for osh biting styles?...what the fuck are u talking about....ive seen a lot of graf in my lifetime and ive never seen anything that would make that statement valid....

this is some funny ass shit....

first off your graff speaks for itself...proves you havent been around for shit

second...

wasnt one of you fools tryin to act like you were someone from t.o to get out of an ass whoopen???yea you know...

osh aint got nuthin to do with this....

...you know who we are..i know who you are.....keep our name out your mouths...

all you fools do is tag in cuts and flik it and post it on 12oz and make shitty mags....thats not "up"...besides it all looks like shit...

IT DONT MATTER.....WERE EVERYWHERE...YOULL GET MOPPED UP.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aye foreal stop jocking the ''w'' we could care less about you enough with your ''mase'' war stories and whats a uni wide anyway? fuck it they must be some shit from the early eightys . GET A LIFE HOMOS WE GOT ENOUGH TOYOTA DRIVING FAGS TO DEAL WITH.

WEED KRACK TEQUILA

Originally posted by Jack Meoff

actually ive first hand seen wkt up a few years before to started handling. i saw plenty of wkt up in sj towards the end of the 90's...96-99. im not talking tunnels either, mainly streets, soundwalls, roofs, and a few heavens from what i can remember. i wont name anyone specifically, but whoever was around that time should remember seeing them up. peace.

you gota be joken'

THINK started write'n in 99 or 2000...

and ya TROK your still a fuckn toy.

keep runn'n down bascom bitch.

187 should left dem drugs alone toy.

hows the cock feel in your ass.

lol...lol Funny shit.......yall need to learn your history....in 96, 97, 98 yall were known in your school maybe....Nobody knew about WKT and fools still dont... The only people that even know or care about you now are the same people on this sight everyday...Your own peeps...Dummys...wake up stop being yes men...Stop hyping your boys up like they hella tight...Tell them the truth...Tell them they suck, and they really should practice some more before they make people look at their shit...Tase you got better... everone else paintin like they Stevie Wonder or somethin....Anyways moral of the story....Those years you guys thought you were puttin in work.... you were nobody's...sorry to break the news to ya....

Originally posted by pimpinfosho

lol...lol Funny shit.......yall need to learn your history....in 96, 97, 98 yall were known in your school maybe....Nobody knew about WKT and fools still dont... The only people that even know or care about you now are the same people on this sight everyday...Your own peeps...Dummys...wake up stop being yes men...Stop hyping your boys up like they hella tight...Tell them the truth...Tell them they suck, and they really should practice some more before they make people look at their shit...Tase you got better... everone else paintin like they Stevie Wonder or somethin....Anyways moral of the story....Those years you guys thought you were puttin in work.... you were nobody's...sorry to break the news to ya....

Yea i gotta agree most of that you WKT guys arent that good and i never used to see you guys up back in the years ya'll claim but i agree Tase has got better and Trok has some kool outlines but for the most part WKT sux no dis just speaking the truth ...

and for Come Up and Morgue ya'll making hella shyt out there look hella wack with those tags over fill-ins etc etc

Originally posted by pimpinfosho

96, 97, 98????only known in schools???all i got to say about that is WOH7, MORE, AND NERVS..........if u say those fools didnt murder shit then u need a reality check

Originally posted by ONLY TRUTH

Yea i gotta agree most of that you WKT guys arent that good and i never used to see you guys up back in the years ya'll claim but i agree Tase has got better and Trok has some kool outlines but for the most part WKT sux no dis just speaking the truth ...

and for Come Up and Morgue ya'll making hella shyt out there look hella wack with those tags over fill-ins etc etc

the last time i checked TASE was not in a crew....

Originally posted by homersimpson

the last time i checked TASE was not in a crew....

*I knew that wuz coming should have explained myself better when i say "WKT guys" i mean all the dudes that ya'll paint with but yea thats true he isnt in WKT sorry for the mix up

*and as for WOH7 & Nervs yea they did put in work but i consider them i different WKT generation so as far as the WKT nowadays nah they didnt put in no kinda work back then plus i think this new generation WKT makes the older one look bad just my thoughts.

*as for More he didnt really crush shit

real talk

for the years that thoses fools ( nrvs more and dub7) did catch wreak ....

alot of other people were doing the same not just wkt...... there was alot more graff .............. you aint famous for last years wreak ....heard the term .......Tag.Of.Yesterday= TOY ....... keep trying to Use YOUr WAShed UP fame....TRy.

and ther reason you dont see those old crues rocken is because you need to travel