South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BullDike01

Isnt it funny how kygirlys cannot post deir shit from san joe cause its iether hacked or toy.... go post that n the im too scared to do real shit in san jose cause we all like one anothers dick in eachothers mouth snail is a bitch ass thread

bulldike someone from kyt must of fucked you in your ass and not given you a reach around. you probably still have that taste of shit dick in your mouth too. sorry home boy next time dont be so egger to get on dem knees. :smiles:

Originally posted by pimpinfosho

Yo......On the real.....WKT yall are straight trippen......Yall are fucken toys.......That wack ass WKT tag over that old ass Pesk is unexceptable..........Gerpin ass toys bout to catch a bat to the HEAD......Dont get caught on the SJ blocks.......

bring ur punk ass bat. you'll need it

click click.................boom

Re: hey

Originally posted by spacecowboy

next time i tell you the copers are rushin the spot better belive it........ you might rember me .... you and a budds taken flicks ... wondeer why you were never stoped to be intergarted ... good luck with your campagine of hate

they were stopped by two 5.0's with guns drawn. no joke.

Originally posted by FRESHMOUF

shut the fuck up bitch with your gun talk..ya'll some pussy's! everyone knows wkt sucks fucking cock, came out of no where and all of a sudden you think you earned any type of respect? blah blah blah...we paint real shots...we live graff, you motherfuckers aint nuthin! I just got back from the bay and didn't see NO fucking type of bombing..NO TYPE NIGGA!! and to say wkt is anything compared to my crue ( [T] ) you got crack in your system.. TOYS is all you are, we state to state and NO we don't stamp lick or ride mags dick so fuck you tunnel rats, and surprizingly for painting tunnels so much none of you guys are any fucking good..haha, get off T.O nuts.

We have a ALLSTAR LINE UP who the fuck you got??????:rolleyes: :confused: :lol:

i see more wkt shit on this thread on one page . then what u've done in ur whole career. ur the fuckin fags that need to earn the respect before u run ur mouth. fake ass tunnel bombers take it to the streets pussy.

how the hell u going to say shit about shit to lol please kids the w has been around longer and has done ten times more stuff in ten times more places then you so put ur tail between your legs and run..........

the only one that even rocks from ur krew is pesk anyways........i dont know where the hell u guys even get off trying to keep up with us u guys r going to find out like the rest ............your 3 years of graff will be gone in a week.....lol lol..................nuff said