anybody got Writer'sBlock flicks from Birmingham?

egee1kenobi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: ALERT ALERT BIG WICKSTER!!!

Originally posted by deepsouth

big wick whats goin down dirty

drop me an e-mail

tell mpulse y theme i said whats happenin

hey i don't know who you are homie but i got an idea or two... i'd email you but i don't know your email?

if you know my number and called me then call me again maybe? shit i don't know

indeed that was a nice little event.....i enjoyed meeting some new folks,although i didnt like the fact that my car broke down in birmingham.....i also saw where KWS went to atlanta (im guessing it was in that same period of time) when i drove down there the next week.....prodo was unfinished,but color did a nice skull and a snake.....asker.ia.nsh

Originally posted by donnie_darko

indeed that was a nice little event.....i enjoyed meeting some new folks,although i didnt like the fact that my car broke down in birmingham.....i also saw where KWS went to atlanta (im guessing it was in that same period of time) when i drove down there the next week.....prodo was unfinished,but color did a nice skull and a snake.....asker.ia.nsh

we could'nt finish that atlanta wall cause color and sker wanted to come back home that same night.and brok was feeling his peice either.....

oh well.....email me... lordepisoder@hotmail.com

Originally posted by donnie_darko

no doubt that was a cool event but the damn heat man...it was horrible!

always mad cool to see the KWS nigz and fo sho it was cool to meet dat kid ASKER reppin NSH...and it was mad cool to meet niggaz JOLT and THEME.........peace!.....................AEK.3fK.....................:D

yo egor?or any chicago heads...my boy sker is somewhere up there at a navy bootcamp or someshit..he says he not to far from chi-town..ya'll email me......:) and no im not a cop! he wants to paint on his free time there.....

Archived