Rollin' through Montreal #10 aka Cool Cats Bench Freights

Flow ish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

To everybody asking if I caught the 'panel next to one of the pieces', I'm sorry but I have a little window of opportunity to catch a flick and my crappy digi-cam takes a second or 2 to store the photo, so I have a milli-second to decide which panel I'm going to flick, sometimes I pick the bum panel, sometimes I don't pick your panel. Sorry, nothing personal.

Originally posted by Flow ish

To everybody asking if I caught the 'panel next to one of the pieces', I'm sorry but I have a little window of opportunity to catch a flick and my crappy digi-cam takes a second or 2 to store the photo, so I have a milli-second to decide which panel I'm going to flick, sometimes I pick the bum panel, sometimes I don't pick your panel. Sorry, nothing personal.

Paint better trians!! itll help people like flow ish decide eisier.

trashed trains

I agree with big guy. Some kids need to paint something with some skill, worth their risk & time.

I went out on many benching missions only to see numorious wack ass 2 color, styleless throw up's.

Please dont waste the last of your cans on wrecking some clean cars

with wackness.

Your watching a highballin' outbound train & a lash up ( back to back trains cars with pieces) of top notch panals mixed with garbage comes rollings towards you- you Only have a split second to pick out, adjust, frame the shot & focus on cars worth flicking. I am tired of seeing so much garbage rolling!!

Practice in your black book little boy before heading to the trains!!!

My rule is this: If a Piece Dosent have more then three colors & a nice style

that shit gets no play in my camera.

There are oldschool Fr8 standards & a many classy ways to present your piece on a train- something some writers know nothing about........

whut up art^^

cavs

necs..and others.

superb motion shots

and the fanage is dope on a rope.

personally i love seeing trains smashed. i mean from a painters point of view (i wouldnt really know cause i dont paint) i could see it sucking cause shit is more heated. but from a benchers point of view im just satistfied watching trains and looking at the streaks tags thro ups pieces and the sometimes most humorous, civilian graffiti. digis just suck for benching period. the delay is too critical. i miss a lot of good shit just cause my digi is slow on the repeat. knowhutimean, vern.

Originally posted by ArtistikFunk

Dont get me wrong Zed

I do enjoy all the monikers & some of the random civilian graffiti.

there is just so much garbage rolling.

Trust Jesus

yeah true that. but im sure, like me, you remember when there was nothing running, actually you've always had it a little better than me being where you are. i know you remember cause i still got the tape. the thing is yeah theres a lot of bs runnin but it just makes me pickier about the shit i flik. i still enjoy seeing peoples effort to get up. wheather its a tag, a decent 2 tone piece, some garbage or a fresh burner. at a time when internet self promotion is cool, the rails still provide the naked truth about who is puting in work.