jungle, dnb, breaks.

graffiki

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I was thinking about starting a dnb thread...

but not like this one.

", lets let the blacks keep their rap, no offense. "

ummm.. no comment.

I know there are many heads on here into

the ragga, the nuttah, the massive and intelli,

but that above post... sigh.

okies well first up... fuck yall "intolerant of intolerance" bitches. My original point with race is... act like your own... cuz i hate whiggers. But anyway u guys with the condesending shit is crazy. i hate that, you're not better than me, i'm not better than you, don't act like you are. if you're looking down on me for something i said... you're just as judgemental as a rascist.

so you're so confident about shit that you can look down on me for what i said.. can u say that black people and white people have the same mentality? if u can, u suck. but anyway, would u feel safe in the heart of a black neighborhood? i mean it'd be different than if you were in a white neighborhood wouldn't it? c'mon people i made generalizations, don't fukkin hate for it. y'all don't even know me, u don't know how i really am. so shut the fuck up and listen to breakbeats.

drum -n- bass is awesome... my favorite artists/DJs are:

Dieselboy

AK1200

DJ Dara

Dillinja

Usual Suspects

Kemal & Roc Data - i only heard one song by them, but its sick

Roni Size

DJ Krust

DJ Die

Aquasky

Pilgrim

)E|3( or however the fuck that guy's name goes

and others but my brain is foggy

Originally posted by --zeSto--:

www.thednb.com

vinyl syndicate

sniper

Lush

slip+slide

mystical influence

illfingas

yea, that's a dope site... actually, i think you were the one who introduced me to that site... i like Concept a lot, and others, just cant remember their names

[This message has been edited by Trend (edited 08-16-2001).]

reppin FL, dnb/jungle is tight... gotta pimp the FL funky breaks though...

rick west

merlyn

baby anne

jasp 182 (writer!!!)

dj icey

but can't forget the old school shit.. you know shit they used ta pimp at the skating rink.. everyone backwards skate!

i'd list more, but i can't... i just listen to what my boy c4 resp spins... he knows what i like, dj quackerjack is gettin up too.

"its the mud, its the mud"

Originally posted by Trend:

drum -n- bass is awesome... my favorite artists/DJs are:

Dieselboy

AK1200

DJ Dara

Dillinja

Roni Size

DJ Krust

DJ Die

Aquasky

HEY TREND DO YOU HAVE THE SINGLE WITH AQUASKY AND AFRIKA BAMBATA ITS SOME OF THE BEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD

Guest --zeSto--

favorite tracks....

Warhead Jump-Up Remix

Dubplate Pressure Remix

Champion Dj Blackstar Remix

Bambatta!!

Killer Bees

Nasty Ways / Warrior Jazz

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by dik.n.ur.ear:

heh. i have heard a couple songs by some fella named "congo natty" i spose it is kind of good...

are you joking?

Congo Natty is a crew, (knowledge&wisdom, souljah, rebel MC)

and the rulling lords of ragga anthem jungle.

why I love them....

Champion Dj

Broader than Broadway

Burn Up Da Sensi

Sunshine remix

Super Sharp Shooter

and on... and on... and on....

congo natty!!! ... um anyway, funky breaks kick it. so does ragga, so does 2step, so do bossa breaks (yummmmm), tech step... hard step... um... i can't think of any that suck... cept for cheezy ass jumpup remixes.

killer.

oh.. and i suck 2

[This message has been edited by universal remote (edited 08-17-2001).]

DILLINJA!...i lost touch with d'n'b good few years ago when it went shit, but will always buy dillinja, the man can kill with those basslines...i havent had the bucks for the album yet (why are d'n'b albums always obscene prices?)...i heard it was disappointing though, i'm really hoping not...anybody else got it?

Originally posted by jointhedotz:

i lost touch with d'n'b good few years ago when it went shit

you and me both buddy.....drum and bass used to be insane, it used to be that id go to the record store, spend $110 on records and still be pissed because i missed a few peices i wanted....then that $110 a week turned to $110 a month....then finally $110 a year....i jumped ship. in my opinion new school and progressive breaks are the hot shit right now...i know thats the direction im heading...

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by boogie hands:

you and me both buddy.....drum and bass used to be insane, it used to be that id go to the record store, spend $110 on records and still be pissed because i missed a few peices i wanted....then that $110 a week turned to $110 a month....then finally $110 a year....i jumped ship. in my opinion new school and progressive breaks are the hot shit right now...i know thats the direction im heading...

its the direction alot of people seem to be going, and i dont mind because breaks are mighty good

Archived