NFL 2003 Superthread

king kong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by kemekill

Ahh that tattoo makes me laugh, at you.

you know what makes me laugh? You're from Denver YET you try to front with the name Kemekill... like that isn't what Kema is short for... And the Broncos SUCK... I knew when Tampa sucked and I knew when they started to rule. I predicted the superbowl win on this board at this time last year.

Eat dick biotch.

Originally posted by Smart

you know what makes me laugh? You're from Denver YET you try to front with the name Kemekill... like that isn't what Kema is short for... And the Broncos SUCK... I knew when Tampa sucked and I knew when they started to rule. I predicted the superbowl win on this board at this time last year.

Eat dick biotch.

well first I just plain dont like football, and second you front with the name Smart like you're intelligent or something.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

:lol: :lol: :lol:

holy fuck that shit had me rollin... i opened this shit up not knowing what to think, definately wasnt thinking about football, and then i read what you said, and it was fucking funny because i saw the game so i knew what was up, hahahahahahahhaahahaha

rofl...

yea.

you must be really faded...

I was looking forward to a Cowboy victory over a Vickless Falcons squad – didn’t happen. I didn’t even get to watch because I was playing tennis with the girl. She will soon become a Sunday widow.

MNF tonight should be nice…where is the game? Hopefully Phila.

I hate Buffalo (the city and the squad) but their destruction of NE was sweet entertainment. Go Bledsoe!

That Raider/Titans game last night was decent, but too many flags spoil the match.

Will there be a WEEK 2 thread next Sunday?

Originally posted by kemekill

well first I just plain dont like football, and second you front with the name Smart like you're intelligent or something.

well first then you should plain stay out of the football threads, and second:

neener neener neener neener

I'm a champ and you're a weiner.

(and a biter.... and probably a weiner biter)

Now... for football, this could be the toughest game all season for us, debuting on monday night in the new Philly stadium w/ the eagles still feeling the sting of last years loss. They beat us mid-season last year and it's always a tough match-up...

Of course, I'd love to say we're gonna slaughter 'em but this one has the potential to get really ugly...

*as far as a Week 2 thread... nah, I'll rename this NFL 2003 Superthread and we'll use it all season

Guest WebsterUno

dont even ask me who I want to win!

;)

The Bucs got a lot going against them.

-Home field advantage for the Eagles.

-New stadium.

-Its on National TV, those games are always packed!

-House full of fans...noise level=VERY HIGH

(sorta like last nights game) :(

-like you said...The eagels want some get back.

and you know how that goes.

this should be a good game tonight.

Ill be toggling between that, and monster house tonight.

BLANKED 'EM!

Originally posted by Smart

too many teams in my division won, but it's all about Monday night!

http://dreamlandtattoos.nstemp.net/images/bucs.jpg'>

*Oh and Oakland is getting robbed, HORRIBLE officiating...

Originally posted by some kookass

Ahh that tattoo makes me laugh, at you.

Nobody in Philly is laughing...

walking back into the tunnel after the win, AND in the faces of many unhappy Philly fans.... John Gruden

"How's that for a statement?"

I was going for Philly, but how can I deny Tampa Bay’s defense. As much as I wanna be a TB hater, I gotta respect. Good week 1, even though my small bets didn’t come through. Even though the Americans have caused so much shit in this world, the did create (or at least popularize) fried chicken, the Maytag Repairman, and NFL football.

Where’s the college thread? Yeah, I like Miami – but my brother made me at an early age, and the Ericksons were cool guys. :wink:

Archived