Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

come back to detroit (we missed you the first time)

I've been to a place that looks alot like those first few pictures you posted of the double level warehouse. The place I went to was on the side of some tracks, I imagine it was some sort of cement plant. But that's my wonderful skills at stating the obvious going to work again.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by seeking

det_2.jpg [

BAD ASS LEVEL 5

Every one of those photos is fucking amazing, but i think the first in particular would make a bangin' b&w with a heavy contrast.

on a side note - looks like a comfy place...

Guest beardo

haha, i totally forgot about that shirt till just now.

great pics

Guest imported_Tesseract

Great flicks seeks, i fuckin love how you deal with light and evenmore how digis fail to deal with it properly making the flick look way better than it would normally do....do i make sense? i mean this and this

black border is just added in photoshop. its my way of 'matting' the flics. gives it a more 'finished' look, than having it dead-end into a neutral grey background.

they were all shot with an olympus c5050, using a wide angle lens and no flash.

the contrasts and levels are admittidly tweaked in photoshop, but since its nothing you couldnt do in a dark room by pushing, or other tricks, i dont feel bad about it. and im still getting used to the differences between mac's and pc's. when i do it on my mac it looks fine, then i click on 'save for web' and they look completely washed out, so i have to figure out the proper levels so that even though it looks washed out, it really isnt, it just looks that way at the time. if that makes any sense.

i duno.

im pretty fucking busy, but i'll see if theres a few other good ones to add tonight or tomorrow.

impressed to say the least. shots like these make me feel like the flicks i take are straight shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this