• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
PHAZEone

pilot clothing

Guest Propaganda

graffiti clothes are soo played out. :mad:

you know what.. it really looks like you havent been writing for long.. so dont make any t-shirts.. there are plenty of very dope t0shirts out there by writers who have been writing for like 10 years.. go to www.bombingscience.com... those are nice t-shirts

u people would buy a shirt if i made one with a piece and character. i know u people would. id bet my piggy bank money on it. and if im wrong... i dont have much to lose. and yes this is just a joke... and no this is not sarcasm. :D as for makin that design a shirt... ehhh, no.

Originally posted by StarzAbove

The character is pretty hott in my book:o

hahahahhahah! Oh Starz your'e such a card! Haha, first rate, first rate.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by DorkstaR

u people would buy a shirt if i made one with a piece and character. i know u people would. id bet my piggy bank money on it. and if im wrong... i dont have much to lose. and yes this is just a joke... and no this is not sarcasm. :D as for makin that design a shirt... ehhh, no.

Dude you can be Daim for all I know and I still won't buy the shirt. :lol:

Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by Mr.Clean

not feeling it. the charecter is garbage.

TRY AGAIN

Originally posted by PHAZEone

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00366598f00000015.jpg'> front

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00366598f00000016.jpg'> back of shirt.......................this better work this time sorry about the other post

im gonna walk around endorsing clothing by someone who does graffiti on a computer. oh and im gonna wear "graffiti clothes so people can walk by and say " is that that new shirt by PHAZEone that shit is off the fizzukkin hizzle ....fo shizz..l....*fukkin loser*

Ok...heres you.

"Oh look a camera!!...Whats this button do??! (Button tells you what your thinking during this very moment) "I want some crack!! "..OOO!!"

Lay off the crack buddy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this