Stalin

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Stalin made Hitler look like a piker

Stalin pretty much defines the phrase "totalitarian murderer." The book "1984" was inspired by the Stalinist excesses after World War II in the late Forties. He was a horrible fucking monster--I hope he's burning in hell, if there is one.

Joseph Stalin

"A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic."

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything"

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."

Originally posted by mr.yuck

it says something along the lines of:

The life, the banner-bearer, the harmony, the best friend of the german people.

haha, you translate German better than me, I had a 'halte deine umwelt sauber' and for years the best I could come up with was 'T'row da nazi's in da trash!'

One day a girl I knew told me 'sauber=clean' and after some thinking I figured out that 'halte=keep' and not 'stop' which was the best I had going...

Can one of you that into digging up this Russian/E.Ger stuff... see if you can find me the word "Smersh" written in cyrillic... it's like CMEPW I think, but with that backwards E...

The Last Quote From Stalin ^^^

Pretty much says it the way it is. Can't fault the guy for mincing words. We should have been as ruthless with him as he was with his own people, the sorry, murdering, torturing monster. The Communists who fought with him, his closest comrades, were his first victims, because they were the only real threat to his power. It is estimated that he killed thirty million Soviet people, all just to consolidate his power over the Soviet Union. There was a time, before the U.S. knew for sure that the Soviets had the atomic bomb (in the late '40s), when the War Department serious considered dropping the Bomb on him, because that was the only sure way to get him. All things considered, it might have almost been justified. It would have saved millions of Russian lives.

http://www.historywiz.com/images/coldwar/trumanstalin.jpg'>

http://www.dhm.de/lemo/objekte/pict/Nachkriegsjahre_photoGrosseDrei/index.jpg'>

"In the future, there will be fewer but better Russians." - Joseph Stalin

"You do not lament the loss of hair of one who has been beheaded." - Joseph Stalin

"I trust no one, not even myself." - Joseph Stalin

"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles."

Oh wait...that last one was Ronald Reagan...:crazy:

Originally posted by Smart

haha, you translate German better than me, I had a 'halte deine umwelt sauber' and for years the best I could come up with was 'T'row da nazi's in da trash!'

:lol:

I'm a little bit rusty, but i think i got the jist of it. What is this Smersh all about?

Originally posted by Smart

One day a girl I knew told me 'sauber=clean' and after some thinking I figured out that 'halte=keep' and not 'stop' which was the best I had going...

Can one of you that into digging up this Russian/E.Ger stuff... see if you can find me the word "Smersh" written in cyrillic... it's like CMEPW I think, but with that backwards E...

halt=stop, halte=keep it, behalten=to keep