SIMPSONS TOY WISH LIST

Guest iced out mocha

Guest iced out mocha

i need:

-millhouse, grandpa, lisa, nelson, moe, otto.

if you have any of these characters in the package unopened i will trade you something or pay you for them make me an offer.

so far i have 21 unopened boxes. i rule.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest iced out mocha

they just look so holy on my wall it would be almost sinful to open them until i obtain all 300 figures. (and yes they are releasing 300 figures)

Guest iced out mocha

oh shit! i forgot...anyone who has the TOYS R US exclusive simpsions halloween special hit me up! i need that set too.

Guest chicken bone

word! i saw that shit when i was purchasing my tetsuo mutated arm toy. shit is dope like hot pie on a sunday morning.

------------------

chicken bone!

Originally posted by chicken bone:

word! i saw that shit when i was purchasing my tetsuo mutated arm toy. shit is dope like hot pie on a sunday morning.

I want one of those. I also want the Where the Wild things are figures.

A guy I know is collecting a lot of the simpsons toys. And one of my boyfriends co-workers has the mayor quimby set, and the homer in the nuclear power plant one. I'd like those too.....

Guest iced out mocha

i just obtained captain mcallister and kent brockman about 10 minutes ago. haha suckers! and fuck ebay! they only have the figures i already have. bastards. i cant wait for the SNAKE figure. and jimbo jones and the arcade is gonna be sickkkkkkkk!!!!!

• 9 months later...
Guest platapie
Originally posted by iced out mocha

they just look so holy on my wall it would be almost sinful to open them until i obtain all 300 figures. (and yes they are releasing 300 figures)

i doubt id play with the lil fucks ethier. unless i got real drunk and wated to. so im guessign withing 3 days of having them id open that shit.

Archived