any skratch DJ's out there?

Kryl0n

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1200's arent cheap are they but theyre *ahem* "industry standard". however, i see Vestax taking over in the near future, Technics seem to have got too comfy with their reign. theres ALWAYS room for improvement. can u reccommend a decent scratch mixer for under 350 notes?? im lookin to upgrade mine, the xfades fucccct

Originally posted by Kryl0n

1200's arent cheap are they but theyre *ahem* "industry standard". however, i see Vestax taking over in the near future, Technics seem to have got too comfy with their reign. theres ALWAYS room for improvement.

haven't worked on a vestax in years so i don't know about there new models but it would be hard to match the 1200's in longevity and reliability....those things are solid. i've had my pair for about 8 years and they still run pretty much like day 1. there were a few years where they were barley used in there... but still. but i'm not a scratch dj so i may not work them as hard as a scratch dj may but they have been through alot, moved around alot w/ out cases, dropped(oops!), flipped on to there tops w/ no dust covers (idiot home invaders) and definatley plenty of play...

nobody, its better to go all out when starting, cheap set up really aren't worth the time, there is no comparison between shitty tables and nice ones.

Archived