Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
atrocks

1000 posts

welll shit..im at 1000 fuckin posts...im fuckin angry as hell....i have so much hate for the people around me....illl leave 12oz for a few weeks at a nice round number of posts....feel free to say what ever you want about anyone on 12oz..espesially me, dont worry...this is the thread where you can say what ever you want and they wont really know.....go ahead...do it.....i wont tell anyone....but for real...i wont be here for a few weeks...talk a lot of shit and make sure theres soem stuff to keep me entertained when i come back....

peeeeeace, the fisherking....

When do you become a senior member? 1500?

1250 <~senior

3000 <~ Elite

5000 <~veteran

10000 <~GOD

Originally posted by mr.pescado

welll shit..im at 1000 fuckin posts...im fuckin angry as hell....i have so much hate for the people around me....illl leave 12oz for a few weeks at a nice round number of posts....feel free to say what ever you want about anyone on 12oz..espesially me, dont worry...this is the thread where you can say what ever you want and they wont really know.....go ahead...do it.....i wont tell anyone....but for real...i wont be here for a few weeks...talk a lot of shit and make sure theres soem stuff to keep me entertained when i come back....

peeeeeace, the fisherking....

No one gives a fuck...

Get a fucking life...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this