MisPantalones's Saturday Night Pissed off post.

ahhh tonight was the last night of fun nights this week. I went with a few friends to vist Rich at work we got our free food on then went over to WaWa to get ourselves some coffee, we got our coffee and walked outside, sat on the curb and drank our coffee. about 20 minutes later my friends declares, "Shit break" and my friend shits everywhere, in all the wierd places just to be an asshole. So next to wawa is a Kindercare(day care center) and there are two buses and my friend trops trou and shits right between the buses, while shitting "Oh fuck, pull up your pants, cops"

So the cops freaked out and told us to clean the parking lot or they would charge us with criminal mischeif. So my friend who shit was like, "I was the one doing stuff so I'll do it" He picks up some stuff from the parking lot including his shit. So the cop goes to take down our names and addresses and such and my other friend says to the officer "Don't mean to be rude, offiver, but we aren't under arrest and I don't have to give you any information, now if you don't mind i would like to be on my way." "oh really? Well what if I were to right on this piece of paper you said, "Fuck you pig" ? "

And the other officer said, "Hey looked like you fagets were packing some fudge back there."

"You are under arrest, take a seat on the curb and put your hands behind your backs." We were cuffed and thrown in two different cars. Brought to the station and they gave all this information to various people I wasn't paying attention I was thinking more about filing a law suit on officer Sims for Defermation(sp) of Character. So they tell me to call someone and go home. And My friend who took the shit got charged with public exposure and my other friend got charged with "Disrespecting an Officer" he got a $500 fine. Rediculous.

So my night sucked. I hate my town and I don't understand why cops have nothing better to do than bust people's balls for sitting in a parking lot.

I am just pissed off.

------------------

Girls suck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest hipnos
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega:

I don't understand why cops have nothing better to do than bust people's balls for sitting in a parking lot.

yeah, but wasn't that SHITTING in a parking lot? that's a little wierd if you ask me.

I watched two kids get arrested next door last night. It was rather entertaining. The cops were there last weekend with the paddy wagon and 2 cars but didn't take anybody away. The guys were sitting in their car smoking weed. The cops usually just take your bud if you're quiet, but since the kids (well they were about 19 or so) acted like pricks, the cops cuffed them and threw them in the paddywagon, and searched their car and found more drugs. I'm so happy my boyfriend lives in crack alley. It's great entertainment on the weekend.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Archived