Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

the city slicker thread


city.slicker
 Share

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Gene Hackman

Haha this dickhead thinks we're talkin to him. Too funny. And imaginary graff artists? Haha I think not kiddo. I've been absolutely KILLIN shit before you were askin your high school buddies if they think your stuff looks cool. And that last part of your comment about no one holdin it down in the streets should be taken as a insult by all them heads that actually are killin shit on the streets these days and just because its not CSN or NSF you give them NO credit. By sayin shit like that you should really watch your crews shit alot more close now. I wouldnt be surprised if other crews start dissin you toys HARD now. I'm not in FTS but I would bet my life that if they really wanted to battle you guys street wise then they would fuckin WIPE you guys off the face of pgh. I seriously have been makin all these comments HOPING one of you would snap and its happened. Who knows, maybe we will actually start seein hard shit from CSN now that they have taken my comments so seriously. This will definitely be my last post because I finally got all your hearts in my hands. I guarantee you guys looked forward to see how I was gonna absolutely slam every flick you guys posted on here everytime. Well now that I KNOW this for a fact I wont do it anymore cause I'm not here to entertain. I REALLY think CSN is one of the worst crews I've ever seen that has been hyped up to be some big shit. Last Post. Fuck You.

yo

this is basically what it boils down to ......youve talked shit on here and people either laugh or get real upset ..... i really dont care much about it for this reason: you are coming to a graffiti messageboard anonomously talking shit ...... get a clue, thats pretty toy bro......you see when you look at my screen name on here it tells you who i am ..... im not a computer tough guy .... and if you think you need to say some shit about me, trust me i can make myself easy to find .....in the mean time, keep your comments to yourself...internet tough guys eventually "cry wolf" enough to the point where someone is gonna take this shit personally and find you..........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hahahahaha

 

Originally posted by Akshun

naw i dont think CBF is all legal's no more... i would have never mentioned them at all if i wouldnt of drove thru Mckeesport, West Mifflin, Duquesne, Homestead, South Side, and Bloomfield one day and seen alot of CBF and Cant Buy Fame hands all thru them towns... they've been bombin alot lately i think

 

first off, if your seeing CBF and Cant Buy Fame tags everywhere, they are old, secondly, there was a sucker crew that tried to rock the same crew letters back in the day, they were the "legal eagles" and the gay ones...the original CBF was mostly them damn value kids...and nobody really repped it that much but that nigga pawn anyway...but no way in hell were they commin correct...they werent then, they arent now, if anyone even cares....CASE CLOSED, now can it sista

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Akshun

naw i dont think CBF is all legal's no more... i would have never mentioned them at all if i wouldnt of drove thru Mckeesport, West Mifflin, Duquesne, Homestead, South Side, and Bloomfield one day and seen alot of CBF and Cant Buy Fame hands all thru them towns... they've been bombin alot lately i think

 

oh yeah and i was driving one day , and ended up really deep in the cut (by indiana) and sure enough , CBF had the one railroad sign i saw for miles ON LOCK DOWN!!!!! WUTANG NIGGA!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by doomfarmer

i think i saw that....up as fuck...hahah

 

wutang! they keeps it real..... sit down bitch , i said sit down. arf arf aint a game nigga. allow me to reintroduce myself im HOV thug life think this is a game nigga arf arf!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

just some comments

 

Graffiti was alot more fun before the internet?????

 

Before cats who would have otherwise been collecting comic books or trying to pledge a FRAT or sniifing their sisters soiled panties...started biting Saber and hittin wack rooftops (yeah I'm callin you out)...

 

Before regional style was lost for the favorable style of the month??If you are going to bite at least do the originator credit by painting well.

 

Back when if you had Beef you took it to the street/yard or threw the hands...It's safe to hide behind a screen!!

 

Back before you put on a uniform that screemed HEY LOOK AT ME I'M A WRITER!!!!! Trendy Fags

 

POST FLICKS DON"T ACT LIKE CHICKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BITCHES

 

Oh and P.S. most of you young cats (other than the obvious over achievers) It's not your fault you were a generation late, raised by MTV and looked up to me and my partners and wondered how could I be like them???? It's your mother's fault, she should have concieved with a stronger mate and took your diapers off long before middle school...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Gene Hackman

Haha this dickhead thinks we're talkin to him. Too funny. And imaginary graff artists? Haha I think not kiddo. I've been absolutely KILLIN shit before you were askin your high school buddies if they think your stuff looks cool. And that last part of your comment about no one holdin it down in the streets should be taken as a insult by all them heads that actually are killin shit on the streets these days and just because its not CSN or NSF you give them NO credit. By sayin shit like that you should really watch your crews shit alot more close now. I wouldnt be surprised if other crews start dissin you toys HARD now. I'm not in FTS but I would bet my life that if they really wanted to battle you guys street wise then they would fuckin WIPE you guys off the face of pgh. I seriously have been makin all these comments HOPING one of you would snap and its happened. Who knows, maybe we will actually start seein hard shit from CSN now that they have taken my comments so seriously. This will definitely be my last post because I finally got all your hearts in my hands. I guarantee you guys looked forward to see how I was gonna absolutely slam every flick you guys posted on here everytime. Well now that I KNOW this for a fact I wont do it anymore cause I'm not here to entertain. I REALLY think CSN is one of the worst crews I've ever seen that has been hyped up to be some big shit. Last Post. Fuck You.

 

 

now calm down hackman. i have a simple solution to your CSN/NSF problem. if you dont want to be bombarded with their shit, simply unplug your computer and set it on fire and you will never see it again. PRESTO CHANGEO CSN and NSF disappear with the exception of the occasional sloppy drunk mail box tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

problem solved. forever.

 

you can call me the problem solver. who's next? :king:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: just some comments

 

Originally posted by Real Steel

Graffiti was alot more fun before the internet?????

 

Before cats who would have otherwise been collecting comic books or trying to pledge a FRAT or sniifing their sisters soiled panties...started biting Saber and hittin wack rooftops (yeah I'm callin you out)...

 

Before regional style was lost for the favorable style of the month??If you are going to bite at least do the originator credit by painting well.

 

Back when if you had Beef you took it to the street/yard or threw the hands...It's safe to hide behind a screen!!

 

Back before you put on a uniform that screemed HEY LOOK AT ME I'M A WRITER!!!!! Trendy Fags

 

POST FLICKS DON"T ACT LIKE CHICKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BITCHES

 

Oh and P.S. most of you young cats (other than the obvious over achievers) It's not your fault you were a generation late, raised by MTV and looked up to me and my partners and wondered how could I be like them???? It's your mother's fault, she should have concieved with a stronger mate and took your diapers off long before middle school...

 

 

another one for the problem solver...

 

first you come off like a bitter old man and that's embarrassing. let me guess you had to make you own can from sheet metal and fill it with berries you watched grow then walked 300 miles, barefoot, through the sleet and snow to paint a fill-in just to have deer lick it off the wall. DAMN times was tough before MTV!!!!!!!!!!

 

the solution........unplug your computer then set it on fire. and begin a grassroots revolution to destroy THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!

 

or just wallow in your generation gap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

another one for the problem solver...

 

first you come off like a bitter old man and that's embarrassing. let me guess you had to make you own can from sheet metal and fill it with berries you watched grow then walked 300 miles, barefoot, through the sleet and snow to paint a fill-in just to have deer lick it off the wall. DAMN times was tough before MTV!!!!!!!!!!

 

the solution........unplug your computer then set it on fire. and begin a grassroots revolution to destroy THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!

 

or just wallow in your generation gap.

 

hahahh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...