the city slicker thread

city.slicker

Guest euthana5ia
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest euthana5ia
Guest euthana5ia
Guest euthana5ia
Guest euthana5ia
Guest euthana5ia
Originally posted by Gene Hackman

i feel sooo sorry for the paint company that MFONE prefers... not only did he probably rack that paint... but if the company is seein his shit they are witnessing first hand on how their paint is being wasted away... toys...

aw you should send them some flowers so they feel better

gene hackman, i like and respect your graffiti and your thoughts. keep up the good work, man.

here are some nice things i also like to see:

1. the big fred throwup on kirkpatrick, good job

2. the runeone/reno fills on 18th st., nice

3. the jesse zask fills on penn ave by old st.francis, sweet

4. yeggo's fill ins, they are getting better

5. reacto's stuff is getting better also.

i love how all you pussies talk shit on here but when i see all you dudes when youre away from your computers yinz are all a bunch of skinny ass nerds who would get their asses beat... i dont leave my name or what i (we) write that way beef dont have to start and believe me it wont start... but when you dudes start gettin stuck up when yinz are paintin you will think twice about talkin shit... oh and fatcop thanks for the comment but you have no clue who this is... believe me... none of you do... but i do agree with your comments on that other stuff... except jesse and zask shit... terrible... haha euthana5ia... better get to work on them outlines kid... lots to learn... keep the quality flicks comin... someone should really keep a whole pgh thread going that way we dont keep seein the same old shit all the time... more bombing soon...

Originally posted by Gene Hackman

oh and fatcop thanks for the comment but you have no clue who this is... believe me...

yeah, i was being sarcastic. i don't give a shit who you are, you are talking noise on my boy, so i really don't like your internet personality. i was trying to up some kids who have been putting in work, and if you don't appreciate jesse or zask, that's your loss. go start a new pittsburgh thread for you and your boys cause this is the CITY SLICKER thread... no toys

THUG

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dd28b3127cceba4033471db40000001610'>

Archived