• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
city.slicker

the city slicker thread

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Honky Kong

....and mikro you need to get my movie back.....

yo email me your number , ill drop it off when im in town this weekend.... sorry i forgot i had it until a week ago

Originally posted by $#$#$#$

No retard read what I wrote, 187 no one was saying shit bout' you, but kudos on backing up your friend!!! Back to cheer: Say what you may.. but posting pictures of yourself on 12 oz in any form or function is fucking chump shit, end of story. Notice how I have like 3 posts? Well its cause im not a e-dweeb.. I was just that blown over seeing people make themselves look like lames. And like for real,, You come on here and make your opinions known like someone gives a f**k.. so there u go theres mine, you shouldtake it to heart... Your a good writer who has made himself look stupid on the internet, handle your buisness in real life or dont at all... if someone says your a homo or a loser or blah or blah, get over it who gives a fuck? What makes you feel that you always need to explain yourself to goups of idiots.. I took you for smarter than that

yo thanks again for proving my point of being a coward ...... yo i dont care if i wasnt mentioned in any post .....im putting myself into it because i dont like anonymous toys who talk shit ...... so either put up or shut the fuck up

WHENS THE WEDDING????

It is honestly making me tired to hear all of you argue. You should start a thread called cat fight, or butt hurt, or my bleeding twat. I look here to see pics of what people who I respect paint, It is usually a pick me up during the boring gray month of Feburary..Please do this somewhere else..and post some Nsf, CSN, PFG, ETc flicks

And P.s. Mikro you are still a geek no matter what you do, you should embrace it like Bowser from SHA NA NA did and work with it to your advantage....In other words have a sense of humor about yourself..If the shit didn't bother you so much noone would bother to derive fun from fucking with you...

And Mr, Kong you still the shit and there still a'nt no light at the end of the tunnel..............................

Whatever happened to the mailman, the paper boy, the evening TV.

Weve lost that loving feeling, ohhh that loving feeling.

Its like we fell into to a burning ring of fire.

Dont go away mad, just go away.

Where have all the cowboys gone.

I mean, what if god was one of us, just a slob like one of us.

I shouldve changed that stupid lock, I shouldve thrown away the key.

Change clothes and go.

I wanna fuck you like an animal.

Every rose has its thorn, just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad song.

Start spreading the news.

Whoaaa, Mexico, sounds so sweet I just have to go.

Weve got each other, and thats enough.

Here I go again on my own, going down the only road Ive ever known. Like a drifter I was born to walk alone.

Sometimes, its like, all I wanna do is zooma zoom zoom in the boom boom.

Toiya toing.

Well we alllll shiiiiine on.

Sometimes I rhyme slow, sometimes I rhyme quick, Im sweeter and thicker than chico stick. Heres an ice cream cone, honey, take a lick, or go to bay plaza and catch a flick.

Rollin in my five point O.

She said °hey ya jew, I was once like you, and I liked to do the wild thing°.

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. Wont you please take me home.

Thats my perogative, its the way that I wanna live.

Sink another drink, itll give me time to think.

If yooouuu should surviiive to a hundred and five, think of alllll youll deriiive out of being alive.

That nigga that killed his mama for some fame.

Why was i born in these triflin ass times. Why is it mandatory that we carry nines. Shake it a baby now, shake it a baby. Twist and shout, twist and shout.

And you may ask yourself, how did I get here.

I aint no god damn son of a bitch.

Brrrrrrrrrr, what happened to that boy.

If you want to destroy my sweater, pull this thread as I walk away.

Like tyson loves custom models.

Im sorry for something I didnt do, killed somebody and I dont know who.

Cant get you out of my head.

I take 7 emcees and put em in a line.

Home, where my lovelifes waiting silently for me.

Dont worry, be happy.

If what you got is greater Ill trade but maybe later cause my waiter made potato alligator suflet.

LIFE IF YOU'RE OUT THERE

You should hit me up. No doubt I respect you, we're from the same area. Maybe we can paint the town red together. If everyone would get together, instead of bitching, Pittsburgh might be something worth looking at.

...cos I just can't stop

I like pennsylvania. All you CSN kids seem to put in a lot of work, and definetely have skills at what you do. You must spend an awful lot of money on paint though, or have a DAMN easy rack spot. Either way, good job, and some of you should come to New York, cause I really don't like 12 oz very much at all and would rather see your shit in person.

Im stuck in my house, no job, to cold to paint wet trains, almost to cold to deal drugs. So I sit on my cablemodem, and look at graff, Ived looked high and low.....

This thread has the most stupid pointless shit talking on the internet!

CONGRATS!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!@#_$(

yeah colt knows hes guitly, hes over that shit... he started alot of that gimmick shit... Hes one of the Great Gimmick Men of our time...

thats kinda a sorry one... he's the man cause him and hael have the freeways locked down in LA... hardest task around

http://www.dirtbagmag.com/img/side1.jpg'>

sorry, i knows its the csn thread, had to do it tho