the city slicker thread

city.slicker

naw im not sayin all that... fuck all the toy shit... what you are pretty much sayin is that if you arent in nsf, jyk, or csn you are a toy and the fact is that there is a bunch of people around pgh that could BURN some of the people in them 3 crews... i am just askin that someone starts a pgh thread and shows all the good shit around pgh whether they are in them 3 crews or not... just post all of pgh's good shit... which there is plenty of

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Akshun

naw im not sayin all that... fuck all the toy shit... what you are pretty much sayin is that if you arent in nsf, jyk, or csn you are a toy and the fact is that there is a bunch of people around pgh that could BURN some of the people in them 3 crews... i am just askin that someone starts a pgh thread and shows all the good shit around pgh whether they are in them 3 crews or not... just post all of pgh's good shit... which there is plenty of

the fact is that there is a bunch of people around pgh that could BURN some of the people in them 3 crews... WHO?

yeah my point wasnt 'only post flicks of them crews'..it was that compared to like 7,8 years ago, pittsburgh gets 10000000% more exposure than it ever did. and thats all to kids who worked hard for it....if you wanna post people that you think are local and dope and overlooked, go right ahead....id be curious to see who you think isnt getting shine.

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by Akshun

whoa whoa whoa , we arent a crew , were a social club. ya dig.

^^^ so true yourealame, so true

Akshun; feel free to post some of the stuff you like. the other pgh threads always had too much ninny squabble going on and it made pittsburgh look really bad. and you are right, there are kids coming up, but who are you talking about that really burns anyone in csn jyk or nsf???

^^^ yinzerexpress you are correct sir. JYK is no longer affiliated with graffiti in any way. its about social standing in a deteriorating city with old world charm. in other words:

I'D LIKE TO THANK MOMMY AND DADDY FOR FOGGIN' UP THE CADDY.

speak on it.

soviet1

Originally posted by cheerleader

rize, do you ever add new photos or do you just reshuffle shit?

look at this fag:

http://bl4ckh4m.com/~niser/s77hollow.JPG'>

cheerleader, i haven't been out to get any newer flicks in a while. and when i was my camera was unfortunately out of battery hah. i just posted some random shit so hopefully more people would post flicks. nice hollow by the way.

Archived