Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
city.slicker

the city slicker thread

fyi; ive spoken to niser for about 2 minutes my whole life. i am not niser's boy. why are you asking him to tell me about that stuff? just come up and talk to me next time, or ill give you my cell.

Re: Re: fuck old heads

Originally posted by NeverSleep

this is a pathetic attempt by someone who doesn't even have enough balls to leave a name. what kind of heart is that? someone who can't stand behind their comments obviously can't stand on their own. if he lacks the basic elements to make anything of himself, then he is a have-not and his opinion, a jealous cry from below in order to try to bask in the glow of someone elses spotlight, is null and void...

yes, that may be true, but look at the big picture: all of us, our concerns focused on who's writing on what and where and blah blah blah. we're all rodents fighting over scraps here... sad, all of us.

fatcop some of us (im sure yourself included) have a lot more going on than just this bullshit...dont speak so soon.

bottom line is who cares, as usual with fake posts on the internet, its a sad lonely person whos angry they dont get the props or exposure that others do. some people even have guilty consciences and rush to say 'it wasnt me!' before any one said it was....oh well. in 10 years, its gonna boil down to the flicks. therell be no memoty of the anonymous posts on the internet, just photos of who did what.

and when all those photos are spread out, we all know whos gonna be in them and who isnt, and no amount of cowardice in 2003 on a website is gonna put people into those photos in 2013.

moving right a long..fatcop next time im in the burgh (which will be soon) well try to up that shit to like at least 5 or 6 minutes.

oh definitely..just dont like to that kind of fatalism...but then again you youngsters and your emotional music.......jk

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by fatcopone

hey FRED flinstone, the only shit of yours i "dissed again" was the shit you dissed of mine origianlly. going back over my crossed out name with MY NAME. like i said before, if you keep listening to your friends blowing shit up over nothing, you'll never get my respect and you're just making me mad. quit gossiping. i have no beef with you, we handled that remember? but if your name is on top of mine, its not where it should be... drop it.

bump for that masic

yeah and speaking of you dissing people , whats up with 279? i thought my "beef" (which for those of you reading this was a miscommunication...) was with lite? then WHY THE FUCK WAS A FRED OVER MY FUCKING NAME? easy question , simple answer..... because no matter how cool i can be , apparently im some huge fucking asshole , no matter what i do. which is also apparently the reason why instead of being the "asshole" and perpetuating a beef with you lite etc etc , i instead just did something more positive.

whatever , im venting , but i thought after that shit last year , we were gonna stay the fuck off eachother.

much more annoyed than mad....

mikro137.

pps . bump for that masic again.... :crazy:

Guest mikro137

oh and for the record , concidering apparently we dont use phones anymore , and everyone would rather blow things up to be a little bigger than they actually are...

1) not once during this did i "talk shit" on lite.

2) nor did i think what i had gone over , by where im at now , would be this big a deal to anyone. so now were even , and you dissed my homies in the process for absolutely no reason.

im not mad , i just wish people would talk to ME about issues dealing with ME one on one , instead of assuming a response from me.

i have an email adress , and a semi regular phone number , and you know how to get in contact with me , so why didnt you just do that from the begining , and we wouldnt have stupid beef over nothing.

*cue:why cant we be freinds*

jesus christ

mikro137

MIKRO

that spot was for ANGRE dude ......... give me your email again and i'll further explain it to you .......... mikro you know i love you and dont want no beef with you i put you up any way........

fred

Re: MIKRO

Originally posted by factorial

that spot was for ANGRE dude ......... give me your email again and i'll further explain it to you .......... mikro you know i love you and dont want no beef with you i put you up any way........

fred

well i still dont understand how going over two other people make it right that has nothing to do with it. you dont even know who the other two people are...

no need to diss the rodents here.

that dever post was hot.

ben franklin!

mikro, vick, ecsoe.

my weekends are lame; mikro, yinzer.. get at me.

sludgenutsssssss

dude sorry i feel for you but i didnt go over anyone besides mikro on the spot take it up with my other crew members..... all i got to say

fred

wowie zowie

yinz gotta get the sand outa yer puss and get out on the street or something. Atleast etch some starbucks! Bomb the Baha Fresh! do something instead of bitching!! As for the Reke Niser Sesk, WERE YOU BORN IN A BARN?!?!?!

HAVE SOME TASTE!!!!! You probably dont have any MAMBOOS!