the city slicker thread

city.slicker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: not as cool

oh god i wonder who actually posts that jome crap? gee i wonder.

i also wonder who posted all those busted trains when jome jumped on the internet scene about a year ago.

and wow like magic he's in nsf and thinks he can cap peoples shit.

why tha fuck is some out of towner bitch goin over pgh shit?

and it's a toss up between jome and zask...and they both suck.

i'm saying jome's style is nothing fuckin special. and work on them hands cuz your is either drunk as shit or a fuckin toy.

DAMN nsf's new recruits fuckin suck like riot. seriously dudes.

but keep your chins up because you should only get better and maybe the new nsfers will earn the cred they think they already have in pgh.

maybe...........

Re: Re: not as cool

Originally posted by HappyBackFat

oh god i wonder who actually posts that jome crap? gee i wonder.

i also wonder who posted all those busted trains when jome jumped on the internet scene about a year ago.

and wow like magic he's in nsf and thinks he can cap peoples shit.

why tha fuck is some out of towner bitch goin over pgh shit?

and it's a toss up between jome and zask...and they both suck.

i'm saying jome's style is nothing fuckin special. and work on them hands cuz your is either drunk as shit or a fuckin toy.

DAMN nsf's new recruits fuckin suck like riot. seriously dudes.

but keep your chins up because you should only get better and maybe the new nsfers will earn the cred they think they already have in pgh.

maybe...........

fuck pgh credit, its a bigger world out there then that maybe you should leave your mayberry 2 horse city and see..

and if you burn what your going over its okay, lets face it, there is alot of horrible graffiti in this place and it needs to get gone over it looks bad...

yes i write jome nsf rtd, yes i post shit...what you write, you dont need to hide behind a 12oz name to cry your little sob stories...and ill keep going over the wack shit im tired of seeing.

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

excuse me,

"his" letters?

the a2m crew and 3,000 other wannabes tell me otherwise.

why? [/b]

you obvisouly dont know graffiti roots cause , and listen to other 12oz critics who dont do shit in the real world...get over it..you dont know where the infleunce is you just spend to much time online ..you are the weakest link good bye.

Re: Re: Re: not as cool

Originally posted by Jasenroxwell

fuck pgh credit, its a bigger world out there then that maybe you should leave your mayberry 2 horse city and see..

and if you burn what your going over its okay, lets face it, there is alot of horrible graffiti in this place and it needs to get gone over it looks bad...

yes i write jome nsf rtd, yes i post shit...what you write, you dont need to hide behind a 12oz name to cry your little sob stories...and ill keep going over the wack shit im tired of seeing.

why must yall assume happybackfat even writes maybe he justs likes to argue with retards for shits and giggles. for instance...

if pgh is a mayberry 2 horse city, pack your mule and leave bitch.

and given what you just said, don't cry if people go over your own horrible graffiti because it all "looks bad". ya dig, man? since those are your rules and i'm glad we got that out in the open and out of the way.

and i can agree that we are all sick and tired of seeing "wack shit" so fix your crap before others fix it for you.

proud to remain anonymous for life bitch...FOR LIFE BITCH

Re: Re: Re: Re: not as cool

Originally posted by HappyBackFat

why must yall assume happybackfat even writes maybe he justs likes to argue with retards for shits and giggles. for instance...

if pgh is a mayberry 2 horse city, pack your mule and leave bitch.

and given what you just said, don't cry if people go over your own horrible graffiti because it all "looks bad". ya dig, man? since those are your rules and i'm glad we got that out in the open and out of the way.

and i can agree that we are all sick and tired of seeing "wack shit" so fix your crap before others fix it for you.

proud to remain anonymous for life bitch...FOR LIFE BITCH

yes go over me if you can burn me, chances are you cant...my friends can burn me but they wouldnt go over me so looks like i dont have a problem...

and while on my lunch break i thought id snap a few shots of some of your beloved pgh "cred" who i have gone over...

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00433017f00000062.jpg'>

and this is in a chill spot, ahahaha garbage..

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00433017f00000064.jpg'>

i went over one similar to this...gimme a break.

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00433017f00000065.jpg'>

what the fuck...is this suposed to be a piece?

or a piece of shit.

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00433017f00000063.jpg'>

do you really wanna talk about hands now?

now i understand if you dont wanna tell me what YOU write cause you dont want me to pull your card , so thats okay, you aint up on my level..

i post one set of flicks and look how much shit talking goes on...oooh im sooo controversial,

YOU SWEAT ME HARD...I AM YOUR NEW GOD.

oh ps. to the toy who compared me to zask thanks for the complement , zask is the shit and we are laughing at you

NEVER HIDING BEHIND A NAME ON 12OZ.

for all u bitch talkers out there who bring up my name......thanks a bunch! It's great to see how much i get to you.....just think its only been a year.......u fuckers are doomed!!!!!!!

Jome..i really liked what u did to me n ruks train...did the nsf give u pat on the back...or they ate your pusss!!!! Bye the way we blazed that train again!!!! Your wack, stay off our shit. Ur selfpromoting sellouts.....maybe if I post my stuff i'll get recognition,hahahahahaa.

shouts,n props

lite feber

ale red

fred evil

21 ono

ouch

rukus

moka

sikes

pres

I write nise nsf, I'm in charge of who gets into my crew. if you got shit to say, say it to me, and be a man and say what you write. Graffiti beef is cool, just be a man about it. If you wanna pass anonymous notes like 10 yr old schoolgirls, be my guest... But that's why you toy faggots aren't in nsf or any kind of crew with rep outside of your block - because you may think you're gettin your little slick comment in on the internet, but you're really just admitting to yourself, your boys, and the world, that you are a cowardly litte baby with no balls to stand behind your comments. Keep hating, keep talking, its all money in the bank for us.

Originally posted by El Riot 123

for all u bitch talkers out there who bring up my name......thanks a bunch! It's great to see how much i get to you.....just think its only been a year.......u fuckers are doomed!!!!!!!

Jome..i really liked what u did to me n ruks train..

Your wack, stay off our shit.

ummm its been a year and you still dont have a clue?....just quit going dissing my boy , quit painting trains, and you wont have a problem...you cant tell anyone they're wack.

hey drop me a email, its good we cant meet up yes?

just for the record: i don't see why the hell everyone is always arguing over this 'why did you put htem down with nsf' shit. its not your crew. shut the fuck up. i come on here to see flicks from these people because they aren't all where i am at. i don't honestly care to see all your chatter and garbage and bickering.

if you aren't posting some rad shit that actually pertains to this thread in some form or fashion, don't bother. all this shameless self promotion from you pitsburgh kids is out of control anyway.