the city slicker thread

city.slicker

Guest mikro137

Re: jerks on my dick

Originally posted by El Riot 123

You guys make me laugh.....awwwwwwwwwwwe are u gettin upset with me? aesia u know the truth!! Mikro are u strugglin to read them words out of a dictionary...I bet it took u three hours to come up with that unglorifiable excuse of terminology to create a proper comeback in your own self-pity, as knowing that your a worthless existence in man-kind, futurama has suicide booths... pay the toll u fucking fool!!!!!!!!!

My clubhouse is where your girlfriends lost their virginity, if u would like your heart back,and what decency you had..please step forward!!!

Progressing to make bigger fools of yourselves...only furthermore increases my laughter...give it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(whatever lives is born to die)

yawn , talking shit on me is played out like bubble goose jackets.

get a fucking clue.

do you want to settle this shit with me and MF? hit mah fucking email up , because i have no problem doing so.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo ... have a little fun you serious people! Drink a beer or something.

C'mon.

Pictures, jokes, pictures, jokes, etc. That should be the rhythm.

But you know what's fresh -- the flat train on here with the atak AT that goes down at an angle above smae and lions. Looks dope.

Plus yall gotta check out Nise's couple of pages in that new clout graf magazine.

Originally posted by Ten Cents

Yo ... have a little fun you serious people! Drink a beer or something.

C'mon.

Pictures, jokes, pictures, jokes, etc. That should be the rhythm.

But you know what's fresh -- the flat train on here with the atak AT that goes down at an angle above smae and lions. Looks dope.

Plus yall gotta check out Nise's couple of pages in that new clout graf magazine.

just got that issue in the mail today...i read the niser interview, which came out dope and ill be reading the rest on my long roadtrip to philly tomorrow...

Originally posted by mikro137

gee whiz , maybe if i was more in tune with the whole information superhighway , i could be a fucking rock star too. this thread is an EMBARASSING show of useless crap from people that have no rep , and and excuse to procreate delusions of grandure from the people with rep. take that how you will , but its true.

yo mikro ...... since when do you have any "rep"..... or like when have you made the conclusion that you even know what "rep" is ???........last i remember youve been writing longer than me and youve done the following

3 scratch fillins on the street

12 mean streak tags

6 freights

and 3 pieces on walls

now if you think thats "rep", your gay

always remember we will always have more "rep" than you ever will even if we quit tomorrow ....... so keep you retarded as comments to yourself, otherwise ill call prism and hell make you buff the 5 sharpie tags that youve done

Without csnsf my life would be boring. first off what would a city be with only one crew? well i'd have to say super boring. what my life be like without being punched, slapped by sisters, and altogether hated. Thanks for keeping shit interesting for me, hopefully one day i'll get shot. it seems very possible...

we were at a party once and this guy had a little weight bench set up or whatever....

i watched atak nsf put every weight the guy had laying around on the bar at once, i think it was 410 pounds or something...

when he was lifting it the weight was so much that the bar totally bent in the middle... he got it up and took every mother fucker in the room to get it back up on the rack

he completely destroyed the bar,

atak is a beast