the city slicker thread

city.slicker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mikro137

to be honest , regardless of the relevancy to this thread (honestly , does it even matter anymore? and im not saying im hyped to see all that hot shit that yer nigga covet be sprayin but cmon now , its seriously a non issue at this point. people ignored dudes statement at the beginning of the thread , and i think its time to move on.)

anyway. i honestly dont think that is one of my favorite yelp pieces of all time. but it was probally dissed 900000000 times by now , so who cares. im glad to see that young rune is at least getting down on that get down known as pieceing. to me that is way more substatial than some dissed yelp piece from 1999.

kudos to rune , for making an effort to piece , while that isnt the hottest shit ever , its good to see that hes doing it.

and on the subject of those heads , rune is a good kid. hes been through some shit , and he loves graffiti , and i respect him for that. he crushes the streets , and takes care of his biz. fred , hes got some shit on lock down , good big throwups. good spots , and aight hands. i mean seriously i dont think theres a point in ragging on these kids as much as was once done. they are creeping up on all of us who came before them. and fuck it dude , i have to give em their props. they are proving again and again that they will be a force to be reckoned with.

oh yeah , and fuck riot. he gets no love. i dont give a fuck what hes done , hes still a bitch. next time you cross me out , dont play like i wont know.

scape , hes going to be the next big thing. im predicting it now.

oh and anyone wanting to get down on some craps , me mfer , and m80 will take all yall niggas money. beleeeeee dat.

hahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha...mikro your pieces are so dope dude.......mad props hahahahahaha. My sketchbook would probably look alot better with a mikro piece in it! much love!

props 2

poop

realm

soviet

fred

this isnt exactly graff... but it is on the street and there are def some graff heads in the mix... so whatever

http://www.steadynoise.com/seak/streetchangesforever/murphys/wholeshot.JPG'>

plus i just like the pic

this is graff though

http://www.steadynoise.com/seak/freightsfeb/3eruptoboxes.JPG'>

http://www.steadynoise.com/seak/freightsfeb/raelsgatehairplace.JPG'>

Originally posted by Turners Tea

I dun really know riot. Awhile ago I was suppose to go paint with him but never did. Anyways, I was talkin to him yesterday and he said "Tell aesia he has it coming" or something like that. Sounds prettyyyy gay to me.

tell riot he has in coming ten fold, and thats my word...no joke i see any more things of my boys dissed i will break him and return to my place of origin

this is the nsf way.

man fuck riot,kids talkin like hes some dope writer,i 've only seen his shit popin in the last say5 months,to diss a true head like aesia is fuckin nonsense,come on kid all you do is throw your wack ass outlines around.check your ego faggot,put more real work in and relize that your still garbage,hopefuuly aesia crushs you and you quit.give up you bum.maybe ill help aesia,leave your shit at the door pussy

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

wait, wait, wait

you forgot to do a RED throwup under your post, too.

yeah forreal.

dude that nigga is such a fucking clown.

i bet your book would be that shit if you had some of that hot new realm/covet/govet garbage in it too.

i hate you.

what the fuck

i'm glad to be makin friends,,maybe one day we'll paint together. I know you like my throwups so much, your comments are very much appreciated. Ever seen my burners....no....then u dont get out. Hows your upper lip taste......im guessin pretty shitty.

cross me out. you'll get crossed out...by the way sign ur diss!

mikro hit me up???

Re: what the fuck

Originally posted by El Riot 123

i'm glad to be makin friends,,maybe one day we'll paint together. I know you like my throwups so much, your comments are very much appreciated. Ever seen my burners....no....then u dont get out. Hows your upper lip taste......im guessin pretty shitty.

mikro hit me up???

stiff upper lip?

Re: what the fuck

Originally posted by El Riot 123

mikro hit me up???

your bull shit isnt worh my time dissing and i dont need some toy running around hacking my shit for some cheap fame and attention..how about your just gonna get your ass kicked.

email me, id like to settle this little problem you have. we can meet up yes?

I was at the new jack wall today and saw that riot over mikro. Pretty dumb that he made it look like he was with them by makin it look like cres clipped over him. Anyways, I forgot my cam and wanted flicks. If anyone goes out there can u get pics of the desao stuff and possibly melvin. Thanks

Archived