the city slicker thread

city.slicker

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

mikro: i dont know what all that means, but since the days of that old green pittsburgh messageboard when young haters tried psoting my full name and adress, i beeeen dealing with people who dont like what i say. so, its all gravy honestly, i never have and never will bite my tongue in an effort to be more liked by people. theres a tight circle i roll with and thats all that matters. if young writers want to only like bombers who ar epolite and friendly, hey thats their perogotive, i stand by my assertion that *my* generation is 100X easier on you guys then old heads were to us....mad kids are only 'so-so' at writing are wlecomed into the fold these days, with little to no criticism - and kids like you and mook who have gotten bent out of shape when i boxed your ears a little bit wouldve been torn alive when i was coming up - and thats just the way that it is...youl never understand that, and thats fine - but its not some personal vendetta..i just call it like i see it. i was cool with ecsoe, and he made some igg comments, i called him out on it. that dude SPF used to pop shit, i call it, even cres/vick, i think that kid is great, but yeah i called out that EVIKT bite forsure, cause its basically what all the other nsf/pfg/lies kids are saying out loud behind yalls backs. all the kids that you say hate me for talking are really just hating me cause im saying it out loud....and so be it, if youd prefer for everyone to whisper about biting and smile to your face, have it your way, but dont make it out like im specifically after you. ive tried to give you as many compliments as i could ove rthe years too..you regular mikro style has gotten better and better over the years, and its good to see you get up and out the house finally on some fr8s. no one has any animosity towards you mikro, its just graff, people are brutally honest, i get as much shit as i give out...read the philly thread, i got a zillion critics too, its just graff. so lets just move on.

i realize that you have no animosity for me , cres , feb etc etc. i also wouldnt want you to sugar coat shit to my face , that would be bullshit. more or less i was trying to sum up why i was pissed about that whole biter comment. but like you said , it was a joke , so im dropping it.

on a side note: i was looking at the philly thread , and really liked this:

http://bl4ckh4m.com/~niser/105nise.JPG'>

so obviously i have respect for your graffiti , and i know that you arent after me so im done with this particular discussion.

as far as the "eVICKt" bite goes , i believe that was coincedence. but i can see where you may have drawn that comparison from.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.dirtbagmag.com/img/niggawhat.jpg'>

i just had to say that i didn't understand this when i first saw it. i thought it was some sort of latin brain teaser like the ones i had in gifted-and-talented class back in school, and i thought rize got it and was like "hahahahaha, idiots". and i was like damn, topwizard on some mensa shit. then i saw it was just a damn font shit and we're all just a buch of fucking idiots arguing on the damn internet. damn.

Im still on some mensa meets the masons meets manson family shit, even if I do argue on the internet!

And I drew that damn sketch of all that crappy gimmick shit to show the Loosers crew what is wrong with them. Even tho WE ARE ALL GUILTY OF SOME OF THAT SHIT IN MAYBE 2000 or 2001... AT LEAST ONE THING!

CMON ADMIT IT TO YOURSELVS

Originally posted by $#$#$#$

So now both of you can 69 eachother!... Honestly both of you sound like fucking suckers. Both of you are on here trying to big up yourselves like 24-7.. and its way too funny. Seriously.. esp. with cheer, dude grow up and get over it, Yes people are going to pop shit on a computer but its about time you grew up and realized that you dont need to try to save face on the fucking internet.. jesus... honestly no one who matters gives a flying fuck about the stupid ass shit you say on here.. like "ey yo, cheer called out some random guy for biting onorock.. wow, what a stand up guy!"... and like the whole posting pics of you guys drinking and stuff... I mean, dude.. get with the now. WOW cheer does coke!! WOW!! cheer broke some broads bannister at a party!! WOw he went to baltimore and got drunk... man, homie is really living it up!!! Anyways, whatever.. like mentioned earlier: get over it/get a life/grow up or something... DISCUSS>>>>

ok ...... now i have to call someone out again .......ok player, if youre going to be so corny to talk shit on people,that you dont even know on the internet, the very least you can do is make sure we know whos making the comment ........ this goes for all of you fucking faggots as well...... and remember if you have a comment to say to me you can post it on here, email it to me, say a bunch of shit about me, etc.,etc.......but i dont hide behind a fake name and if you need to say something to my face im not that hard to find

you fucking bitches nedd to chill.....cheer you need to take a note from the rest of nsf and stay off the net with your boring fucking comments your graf speaks loud and proud enough....and mikro you need to get my movie back........not that my opinion counts for much..but goddamn... it was so nice when both you guys quit bombarding us all with your fucking tears for the past couple months...now its all started again.........next time yall feel the need take 10 deep breaths and jump out o a window.....damn

my favorite moment on the internet is when people write a long paragraph on the internet to diss me for writing a long paragraph on the internet.

heres an old trick: SCROLL PAST IT.

when i still had my camera, i posted as many or more flicks than most of you, so i can run my yap. its either that or lurk on myspace.com all day, and this shit is more fun.

as for "**@$#^*^*" dude, like reke said, you know who we are, i dont know you....but no one is posting pics of shit at bars for you, its for us, this thread is for a group of people who know each other and chill but are spread out of 4 or 5 cities. just like the comments yall dont like, its mad simple: SCROLL PAST IT.

yall act like theres someone forcing yall to read shit.

nigga????????/you fucking clown.....................glory is fleeting...obscurity is forever............this aint no graf thing...oh im sorry wigger boy....i meant .....this aint no graff THANG yo cuz.....like i said your graf gets the respect not your opinion......look me up next time so i can get a taste of that dick in person.....mmmmmmmm.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgood......

Originally posted by thereke187

ok ...... now i have to call someone out again .......ok player, if youre going to be so corny to talk shit on people,that you dont even know on the internet, the very least you can do is make sure we know whos making the comment ........ this goes for all of you fucking faggots as well...... and remember if you have a comment to say to me you can post it on here, email it to me, say a bunch of shit about me, etc.,etc.......but i dont hide behind a fake name and if you need to say something to my face im not that hard to find

^^ i heard this guy touches little boys. i'm calling him out for that. lets fight.

not that it matters man, but fuck you care? and to my knowledge ive hardly ever psoted actual pics of people on this board....so im not even sure what youre talking about, or why youre so concerned over my self image...90% of people on 12oz are toys, im bored, i run my mouth. if you dont like it scroll past. forreal since when am i in some contest to like have some optimal personality for people? graff is like 5% of the real life....if some anonymous dude decides im not a sweetheart, oh well.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Honky Kong

....and mikro you need to get my movie back.....

yo email me your number , ill drop it off when im in town this weekend.... sorry i forgot i had it until a week ago

Originally posted by $#$#$#$

No retard read what I wrote, 187 no one was saying shit bout' you, but kudos on backing up your friend!!! Back to cheer: Say what you may.. but posting pictures of yourself on 12 oz in any form or function is fucking chump shit, end of story. Notice how I have like 3 posts? Well its cause im not a e-dweeb.. I was just that blown over seeing people make themselves look like lames. And like for real,, You come on here and make your opinions known like someone gives a f**k.. so there u go theres mine, you shouldtake it to heart... Your a good writer who has made himself look stupid on the internet, handle your buisness in real life or dont at all... if someone says your a homo or a loser or blah or blah, get over it who gives a fuck? What makes you feel that you always need to explain yourself to goups of idiots.. I took you for smarter than that

yo thanks again for proving my point of being a coward ...... yo i dont care if i wasnt mentioned in any post .....im putting myself into it because i dont like anonymous toys who talk shit ...... so either put up or shut the fuck up

WHENS THE WEDDING????

It is honestly making me tired to hear all of you argue. You should start a thread called cat fight, or butt hurt, or my bleeding twat. I look here to see pics of what people who I respect paint, It is usually a pick me up during the boring gray month of Feburary..Please do this somewhere else..and post some Nsf, CSN, PFG, ETc flicks

And P.s. Mikro you are still a geek no matter what you do, you should embrace it like Bowser from SHA NA NA did and work with it to your advantage....In other words have a sense of humor about yourself..If the shit didn't bother you so much noone would bother to derive fun from fucking with you...

And Mr, Kong you still the shit and there still a'nt no light at the end of the tunnel..............................

Whatever happened to the mailman, the paper boy, the evening TV.

Weve lost that loving feeling, ohhh that loving feeling.

Its like we fell into to a burning ring of fire.

Dont go away mad, just go away.

Where have all the cowboys gone.

I mean, what if god was one of us, just a slob like one of us.

I shouldve changed that stupid lock, I shouldve thrown away the key.

Change clothes and go.

I wanna fuck you like an animal.

Every rose has its thorn, just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad song.

Start spreading the news.

Whoaaa, Mexico, sounds so sweet I just have to go.

Weve got each other, and thats enough.

Here I go again on my own, going down the only road Ive ever known. Like a drifter I was born to walk alone.

Sometimes, its like, all I wanna do is zooma zoom zoom in the boom boom.

Toiya toing.

Well we alllll shiiiiine on.

Sometimes I rhyme slow, sometimes I rhyme quick, Im sweeter and thicker than chico stick. Heres an ice cream cone, honey, take a lick, or go to bay plaza and catch a flick.

Rollin in my five point O.

She said °hey ya jew, I was once like you, and I liked to do the wild thing°.

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. Wont you please take me home.

Thats my perogative, its the way that I wanna live.

Sink another drink, itll give me time to think.

If yooouuu should surviiive to a hundred and five, think of alllll youll deriiive out of being alive.

That nigga that killed his mama for some fame.

Why was i born in these triflin ass times. Why is it mandatory that we carry nines. Shake it a baby now, shake it a baby. Twist and shout, twist and shout.

And you may ask yourself, how did I get here.

I aint no god damn son of a bitch.

Brrrrrrrrrr, what happened to that boy.

If you want to destroy my sweater, pull this thread as I walk away.

Like tyson loves custom models.

Im sorry for something I didnt do, killed somebody and I dont know who.

Cant get you out of my head.

I take 7 emcees and put em in a line.

Home, where my lovelifes waiting silently for me.

Dont worry, be happy.

If what you got is greater Ill trade but maybe later cause my waiter made potato alligator suflet.

LIFE IF YOU'RE OUT THERE

You should hit me up. No doubt I respect you, we're from the same area. Maybe we can paint the town red together. If everyone would get together, instead of bitching, Pittsburgh might be something worth looking at.

...cos I just can't stop

Archived