the city slicker thread

city.slicker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha ha ha ha...

Originally posted by fatcopone

http://www.seakmac.com/files/craigpitcher.JPG'>

i saw him swill 2 pitchers of beer in 6 minutes and peel that sweater off and give it to jesse 4dc dac csn and then he walked outside with a wife beater on in -21 degree weather. thats troof.

dean gulberry is funny.

goddamn i think that fool was auditioning for santa clause three...

fuck everybody... y'all been bitin and bit...get off the dissin, if you aren't down with the city slicker's stay off the thread... and for all matters out of pittsburgh...

fuck dat...

ha ha ha ha...

Originally posted by fatcopone

http://www.seakmac.com/files/craigpitcher.JPG'>

i saw him swill 2 pitchers of beer in 6 minutes and peel that sweater off and give it to jesse 4dc dac csn and then he walked outside with a wife beater on in -21 degree weather. thats troof.

dean gulberry is funny.

goddamn i think that fool was auditioning for santa clause three...

fuck everybody... y'all been bitin and bit...get off the dissin, if you aren't down with the city slicker's stay off the thread... and for all matters out of pittsburgh...

fuck dat...

yes before the 'biting' comments come back to bite me in the ass, that photo has the whole punchline cropped out of it for some reason - i tired painting as many of those gimmicks from that graff gimmick chart that was going around..it says something like 'count how many bullshit graff gimmicks there are' or something. in other words, that piece is a joke.

yeah man its funny i was telling zask today that even though i was just fuckin around, i can see why heads jump on that bandwagon...its maaaaad easy to paint like that- you can outline with a fat cap and bang it out in like 15 minutes, and then those little bubbly clouds can hide any parts you arent feeling on the outline. makes sense why cats rock that whole style, its like chubby girls with good makeup in dark clubs.

Originally posted by cheerleader

yes before the 'biting' comments come back to bite me in the ass, that photo has the whole punchline cropped out of it for some reason - i tired painting as many of those gimmicks from that graff gimmick chart that was going around..it says something like 'count how many bullshit graff gimmicks there are' or something. in other words, that piece is a joke.

you mean this?

technically you've painted the gayest piece of all-time. well done! i like it though... :D

Guest mikro137

wait you GET jokes?

whatever , if you check your records , i painted almost all of those "ono bites" last year (the one with 4zk and durag was the last one i painted . but since its OK for *you* to make jokes , maybe now you will realize that maybe you jumped to conclusions.

also i had not a thing to do with top wizzard comming on this thread , but i appreciate him defending me.

if i was biting anyone , it was definately without a doubt VICK. no one else.

Guest mikro137

mikro youre just still mad cause i broke that girls bannister and coffee table and fire extinguished her entire building.

hey asshole , why dont you suck my dick?

didnt you drop it like 5 minutes ago when topwiz shut your ass down?

and i guess you are real cool for breaking banisters , do i need to remind you of what arse did to you earlier that night. you acted like a scumbag that whole night if you dont recall. to even bring this shit up is childish. it happened over a year ago.

seriously , for as much good as you have done for your "graff carrear", arguing with me for no reason on the internet makes you look like a fucking moron.

i dont like you. you ruined any bit of respect i had for you , and your graffiti by acting like a fucking bully on 12oz. seriously does that make you cool? oh man im gonna push mikro around on 12oz , dude im hard. why didnt you act like an *adult* and email me like i told you before.

a: mikro my reply about that night was a joke, theres photos of you rolling around laughing with us, i was trying to drop it.

b: topwizard didnt shut anyone down, the fonts he posted arent what you bit/painted - the only thing i agreed with him on was that, yes, onorok prolly could care less, so its not worth anyones time to keep getting into it.

c: as for "bullying", nigga you a grown ass man, aint nobody bullying shit - i asked you if that piece was a joke (like the one i painted recently) cause i honestly thought "oh wow, maybe mikro was just trying to be funny" - you got all butt hurt and keep writing things about how i broke your heart or some shit - i dont care either way - i just wanted to know if that onorok bite was a joke, or serious. scroll back and see my only reply...you even replied by posting something of onoroks drawing, so it seemed like even you knew what i was asking at first. its clear what it is now, my bad for pointing it out, lets get back to posting things from under the bridges of pittsburgh.

Guest mikro137

regardless , you came at me the wrong way. if i took it the wrong way , ithen whatever.

as far as that night goes , dont forget you also put me down in NSF (i know it was all in good fun , we discussed that) but regardless , that was unnecissary at best.

as far as top wizzard goes , whatever , you stepped back like he pulled your card and *you* were all "butt hurt"....

as far as you breaking my heart..... i think you shattered a whole generations feelings about what you did for this city when you lived here. and that sucks , because i know alot of peole that have seen or read your nonsense and they lost respect for something you kicked off. im sorry but alot of animosity wouldnt be had , if you werent so quick to judge , and voice your "disgust" on the internet. look at the problems that have been plauging the city in the past year. im sorry i may not agree with how things were done on either end , but i do know that if you were not so quick to burn bridges , there wouldnt be the generation gap that there is in this city. as much as your generation hates me running my yap , im sure that the younger generation hates when you run yours.

i realize its graffiti , "and when you are a king people either want to write with you or fight with you"*

this argument was far too drawn out and out of place in this forum. period. thus why i told you to email me in the first place. now i look stupid to you guys , and you look stupid to us. again. this is really fucking stupid and thats the bottom line.

for the record , i jock onoroks new shit especially his paintings. and im not being sarcastic.

*quoted from iz the wiz

mikro: i dont know what all that means, but since the days of that old green pittsburgh messageboard when young haters tried psoting my full name and adress, i beeeen dealing with people who dont like what i say. so, its all gravy honestly, i never have and never will bite my tongue in an effort to be more liked by people. theres a tight circle i roll with and thats all that matters. if young writers want to only like bombers who ar epolite and friendly, hey thats their perogotive, i stand by my assertion that *my* generation is 100X easier on you guys then old heads were to us....mad kids are only 'so-so' at writing are wlecomed into the fold these days, with little to no criticism - and kids like you and mook who have gotten bent out of shape when i boxed your ears a little bit wouldve been torn alive when i was coming up - and thats just the way that it is...youl never understand that, and thats fine - but its not some personal vendetta..i just call it like i see it. i was cool with ecsoe, and he made some igg comments, i called him out on it. that dude SPF used to pop shit, i call it, even cres/vick, i think that kid is great, but yeah i called out that EVIKT bite forsure, cause its basically what all the other nsf/pfg/lies kids are saying out loud behind yalls backs. all the kids that you say hate me for talking are really just hating me cause im saying it out loud....and so be it, if youd prefer for everyone to whisper about biting and smile to your face, have it your way, but dont make it out like im specifically after you. ive tried to give you as many compliments as i could ove rthe years too..you regular mikro style has gotten better and better over the years, and its good to see you get up and out the house finally on some fr8s. no one has any animosity towards you mikro, its just graff, people are brutally honest, i get as much shit as i give out...read the philly thread, i got a zillion critics too, its just graff. so lets just move on.

Archived