the city slicker thread

city.slicker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nozaki

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc25b3127cce87a336b35f200000001610'>

this dude swingkid from philly used to spin a crazy ass drum and bass remix of that track. what's the line after that? something about bruce willis or something, ha. i can't remember...props though.

leminaid was a popular drink and it still is, i get more props and stunts than.............bruce willis, ha ha swing kid. back in the day.

yo topwizard, im just curious does mikro page you when he needs someone to come to his rescue? you can look thru font books all day...that spilt in half shit font isnt even the one he bit - so that point is irrelevant. its that random shapes and triangles shit, which isnt a font, and is absolutley 100% unlike everything else mikro paints and 100% like onorok. plus, last i heard, mikro wasnt in *your crew* anymore....so maybe you can find someone else to fight their fights for them. as for mikro, he told me in no uncertain terms to keep this *off 12oz*, so, you know im not allowed to talk about this anymore.

yo cheerleader, im just curious does onorok page you when he needs someone to come to his rescue? you can look at mikros balls all day that split in half shit is all over LA for years now, nobody owns that style... arguements on the internet are irrelevant. I dont care if mikro is in or out of LD, that has little to do with me. I think you just get off on talking down to these kids like you are a graff god or some shit... get off it man, just cause your good dont give you the right to get all ego hater...

...I heard when LEE_VING pulls that dope ass sweater out the dryer, there be like a thousand balloons stuck to the outside of his crib...

... i heard they painted that def leppard shit with one arm tied behind the back and nothing but Union Jack shorts on in January (Union Jack = British flag, for everyone who went thru the Pittsburgh public school system)

this is going in circles..but for the 1000th time, the split in half shit isnt what was bitten. but yo youre right, i doubt onorok is really sweating it, so moving right along.

on a ligther note, that necske sweater....dude needs to do an ad campaign for the GAP.

Archived