the city slicker thread

city.slicker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

mikro was that onorok thing you did there a joke or what?

not at all , i liked the drawings that were in your thread on paper chase alot , i was stoked as hell to see that on a train.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

yeah i know onoroks style..i asked if the thing *you* did was some sort of joke. ive never seen a bite that bad.

hey asshole , dont even start with me on this. i will prove to you that i did my "garbage" first weather you care to believe me or not. im so fucking sorry that i ghave your dude any sort of complenment ever. you are such a little girl , that you actually have the nerve to start an argument with me for no reason.

btw this is between you and me. i have no problem with ANYONE else inyour entire crew. weather they have a problem with me , that is their own biz. but i have no bad feelings twards anyone but you. ergo if you really want to debate about this , YOU can debate it out with ME and ME alone. you know my email , and i would love to prove to you that your comment was unfounded , and that you need to get your head out of your ass when you are talking shit on me.

for christ sakes if you want to call me a biter , at leas site some actual people that i have bitten in my travels. dont just come on 12oz and say to yourself "hey i havent started a stupid argument with mikro in like a month , lets pull some card that doesnt exsist blah blah blah. jesus christ , you really need to grow the fuck up , and get the fuck off my nuts.

-mikro137

ps and if you wish to reply to this , you better click that email icon , because im not doing this on 12oz again.

YO RAELS

I saw those RAELS freights and walls in MIAMI. they were on the same train as a bunch of NEW YORK and NEW JERSEY writers. They must have painted them in Miami though becase when we walked to the line there was a fresh new RAELS burner on this wall and it still smelt like paint. I think we might have scared him off the line before he could finnish. Sorry bro!:D

Archived