the city slicker thread

city.slicker

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by fatcopone

hey FRED flinstone, the only shit of yours i "dissed again" was the shit you dissed of mine origianlly. going back over my crossed out name with MY NAME. like i said before, if you keep listening to your friends blowing shit up over nothing, you'll never get my respect and you're just making me mad. quit gossiping. i have no beef with you, we handled that remember? but if your name is on top of mine, its not where it should be... drop it.

bump for that masic

yeah and speaking of you dissing people , whats up with 279? i thought my "beef" (which for those of you reading this was a miscommunication...) was with lite? then WHY THE FUCK WAS A FRED OVER MY FUCKING NAME? easy question , simple answer..... because no matter how cool i can be , apparently im some huge fucking asshole , no matter what i do. which is also apparently the reason why instead of being the "asshole" and perpetuating a beef with you lite etc etc , i instead just did something more positive.

whatever , im venting , but i thought after that shit last year , we were gonna stay the fuck off eachother.

much more annoyed than mad....

mikro137.

pps . bump for that masic again.... :crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest mikro137

oh and for the record , concidering apparently we dont use phones anymore , and everyone would rather blow things up to be a little bigger than they actually are...

1) not once during this did i "talk shit" on lite.

2) nor did i think what i had gone over , by where im at now , would be this big a deal to anyone. so now were even , and you dissed my homies in the process for absolutely no reason.

im not mad , i just wish people would talk to ME about issues dealing with ME one on one , instead of assuming a response from me.

i have an email adress , and a semi regular phone number , and you know how to get in contact with me , so why didnt you just do that from the begining , and we wouldnt have stupid beef over nothing.

*cue:why cant we be freinds*

jesus christ

mikro137

Re: MIKRO

Originally posted by factorial

that spot was for ANGRE dude ......... give me your email again and i'll further explain it to you .......... mikro you know i love you and dont want no beef with you i put you up any way........

fred

well i still dont understand how going over two other people make it right that has nothing to do with it. you dont even know who the other two people are...

wowie zowie

yinz gotta get the sand outa yer puss and get out on the street or something. Atleast etch some starbucks! Bomb the Baha Fresh! do something instead of bitching!! As for the Reke Niser Sesk, WERE YOU BORN IN A BARN?!?!?!

HAVE SOME TASTE!!!!! You probably dont have any MAMBOOS!

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by shitsburgh

Lets see some new jesse, 4zk, or maybe some shuks(you remember shuks)... super good thread.

northside and westend are the promised lands... leave the east and find out

Loc in the 03' (its ok mikrizzy we feel for you). Bombing like its my mother fucking job. Punk asses.

huh? :confused:

Re: fuck old heads

Originally posted by fukpghgraff

nise youre dope as shit...i want your warm cock in my butthole so come to pittsburgh and call me... zask i wanna suck your dick and i wont forget to cup your balls or finger your asshole ..... aesia youre fucking great .... soviet youre good ............. neske, i want to do the same type of shit to you as i said id do to zask ..... seak, i definitely wouldnt forget to give you a reach-around .... sesk you just fucking great ... vent, ill stick a regular size can of spray paint in my ass if youll sign my book, then ill finger my butthole and lick the same fingers afterwards without washing them.............kids........... and if jesse dac 4dc come on here and see this, try to get in touch with me because im wearing a sweater vest with no shirt underneath and ive got no underwear on ................more later

you guys are fucking dope