[ people you work with ]

Guest krie

i went to this club last night and a girl i work with was there. after a few drinks we went and danced and then she kissed me, shes 26, making her 8 years older then me. i was way beyond drunk so i didnt think about the after effects. so after a few more drinks i walked her home and then she gave me head. as i walked back to the club i thought 'shit, this is gonna make things weird on monday'

i really dont know how to act at work now when shes about ?

who else has had any encounters with co-workers ? did it makes thing weird ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you say you're 22 but you ask questions you should have learned the answers to in high school... yes, it makes things weird, it's already weird...:o

WAIT A MINUTE... This is just a disguised version of Tease's "Can a girl get pregnant...(if she gives you brainz)" thread.

WEAK!

Originally posted by krie

i went to this club last night and a girl i work with was there. after a few drinks we went and danced and then she kissed me, shes 26, making her 8 years older then me. i was way beyond drunk so i didnt think about the after effects. so after a few more drinks i walked her home and then she gave me head. as i walked back to the club i thought 'shit, this is gonna make things weird on monday'

i really dont know how to act at work now when shes about ?

who else has had any encounters with co-workers ? did it makes thing weird ?

just act like you don't remember and see how she is about it, if she's cool with it, she'll kinda ignore it but you'll get helly looks, and remember, eat quietly, and you can eat twice.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

by the way, anyone know what that song is called?

you can tell by the way i dun dun dun... however it goes? im a ladies man no time to talk...

or whatever? anyone?

the line, i believe, is "you can tell by the way i use my walk ..." not shake my ass, you weirdo

haha

but the song in "Stayin' Alive" by the BeeGees