Top 5 best movies, Independent films for the most part

stylus1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I probably can't pick my favorite five movies, but here are some that are 'up there'. and why...

- Princess Mononoke (I hate japanamation, but Hayao Miyazaki has created some amazing films. The animation and storyline are unforgettable. Note: Spirited Away)

- The Man Who Wasn't There (ANY Coen brothers movie is a favorite of mine. The Man was a great story of revenge and blackmail. Not to mention it's in black and white. Note: Fargo, Barton Fink, O Brother Where Art Thou, Raising Arizona, The Big Lebowski)

- El Mariachi (Robert Rodiguiez is an awesome director, cinematographer, producer, you get the idea. He made El Mariachi by himself for only $7,000 using a hand-held cassette recorder, microphone, and 16mm film camera. Who knew that he would be making a trilogy of such a movie... :) Note: Desperado AND Once Upon A Time In Mexico... also Spy Kids trilogy.)

- Titus (This is a fucking crazy film about Shakespeare's play Titus Andronicus. Julie Taymor's directorial debut and a fucking AWESOME debut at that. Great cinematography and acting. It's a bit lengthy, but it keeps your attention. Note: Frida)

Re: Wait

happiness- not only is it disturbing as all hell it was excellently written.

best in show- if you don't agree, i will be forced to assume you are an idiot. (also see: this is spinal tap, a mighty wind)

fight club- of course. but they should have made a movie out of choke.

city of lost children- up until a few weeks ago i didn't know this was made into a playstation game. i bought it because this movie fucking rocks.. and it's kinda like an early version of silent hill. pretty interesting.

office space- i can watch this movie over and over and over and over again.

SEVEN SAMURI - six film apply samuri ways of living to your life and you'll be like a top man/women

THE RING- pretty kreepy but so good the original Japenese version none of this weird teen movie slant.

FULL METAL JACKET- so fucking winner Kubrick's a GOD

LA HEINE- It means the hate in french such a goo film

ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOOS NEST- Ohh yes.

movies that other people said that I really like: But I'm a cheerleader;White boyz;Clerks;ClockWork orange......etc..

i dunno what your on about but yeah for the "trippy" movies im goin.

1. Mulholland Dr. (put at number 1 for a reason)

2. Resorvoir Dogs (Mr. Pink...Why do I have to be Mr. Pink?!?)

3. Memento (Can't remember what the fuck happens in it)

4. Trainspotting (IT'S SHITE BEING SCOTTISH)

5. Clerks (Your girlfriend has sucked how many cocks?)

Honurable Mentions:

- Fight Club (I've got the whole collection of ikea products in my house)

- Boogie Nights (Cum in me...WHAT?...Im fixed!)

- Donnie Darko (The fucking antichrist of movies)

Archived