Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fate2*88

recent sketches

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ Don't get the last one, the color sucks, it comes out faded as hell and if you try to get more color the shit blobs all over, i jacked some from school once and man did I regret it, worst jack ever...

I like the first 2...like albino said...you color that last one with pencils...id say go with some bolder colors, like the first....

and is that a chili peppers quote? haha..:eek:

those ark's are looking good! but in my oppinion i like the word riak better, ive seen a few people writing ark, but do your own thing cause that style your doing is nice.

I don't know about those little extensions coming off of the top part of the R that connects to the K, just looks a little phoney

naw it doesn't look phony, just let him do what he do, his style will eventually develop even more, riak mad props to you, i'm lovin your stuff nice flow of the letters , love the style ...feelin it!!

test |oner

peace!

Thanks yall, appreciate all the tips. I probably will go back to Riak, because I'm almost sure it's not taken, and I was thinking the same thing as Kise about the name and about the R K connection. With Riak, I won't have to connect the two letters. I won't be able to post for a little while because I'm going to Atlanta for Wednesday. Just keep the thread going for me.

hope you gunna be gettin up down in alanta!

*edit

and takes some flics while you down there for us

thanx man:D preciate it

im new to this postign shit but ive been here watching shit but i never post so dats y im not familiar with this.................

Yeah that sketch is hot, keep it up. Kise it's family business over there in Atlanta, and I'm only there for two and a half days, so I can't get up, but I'll be sure to take flicks of whatever I see, because most Atl shit is off the charts. I plan to take flics of everything on the way out of NO and on the way to and in Atlanta. I'll just post em here when I get back.