Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fate2*88

recent sketches

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KiSe

uh what do you base that on?

I just think that having a tight hand is more important than anything else. If you can piece it's cool, personally I'm not that good at it. But if you have tight hands and you can piece, then that's awesome. Basically I'm saying I respect dudes with tight hands more than other heads.

my opinion.....

Hands styles (tags) are important because it's the easiest thing to do on the street. As opposed to bombing or peicing which raises your risk and difficulties considerably on main streets.

I know dudes with wak hands but they get mad ups.

Handstyles that look dope on paper mean nothing untill they are seen by the public.

I guess what I'm trying to say is:

"Graffiti is not graffiti unless it's illegal and forced to be seen by the public. Good or wak hands apply."

A good example is 'neckface' or 'ufo'. Ups outweigh style as far as I'm concerned. And style plus ups is truely where it's at.

But I can also understand a writer who wants to develope a style before he raks his ups.

Do your thing but getting up is graff.............. above all else.

shit i have the worst hand, i guess my throw isnt terrible, but my bomb also sucks balls, im just workin on pieces, so whatever, im not writing epitaths or literature at my pieces or ntohing so i dont really care

Ohno

People I am going to delete this thread in order to start off a new one. It will contain my work along with whoever the fuck wants to post in order to improve their shit.

It's been a little while, and alot of bullshit threads have gone up with bullshit sketches. :( :mad:

Dope sketches as always Geezspot, can you repost in the new thread? I will start this new thread and delete this one sometime in the week after Thanksgiving week. I am waiting to scan new stlyes and sketches, and I will be going to Atlanta for Thanksgiving. This is just a heads up. Peace everyone.

why you gunna delete this thread man? dont do it, look at all the work youve done throughout this thread, and how much you have improved. It's like a time capsule be proud of this thread man keep it goin

dont delete it........its good to see the improvment.....its a good thread......stick to this one man......do it for the fans:)

they look like markers to me........whats your obsession with pencils??.....markers are a lot better.......they just take time to master

i had the same problem as you........i was lookin all over the pace for markers........."prisma" are supposed to be the best......but i live in the UK and couldnt find any....so i have some "kurecolor" which are nice too.......copic ones are supposed to be very good too.......look on some sites for "graphic design markers" or sumthin.......you should find some stuff

okey thanks, ill try find.

Any one knows a site were you can order? i live in europe, sweden.. so if yall know any good not too expensive markers let me know okey?

ark? your writing ark now?

dude those are good, seriosuly both of the ark's and the michelle has flow, its not just decent for how long youve been writing, its decent period.

keep that shit right there up man its a the verge of making me jelous:mad: (which is somthing you should be proud of)