recent sketches

Fate2*88

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that sketch is hot, keep it up. Kise it's family business over there in Atlanta, and I'm only there for two and a half days, so I can't get up, but I'll be sure to take flicks of whatever I see, because most Atl shit is off the charts. I plan to take flics of everything on the way out of NO and on the way to and in Atlanta. I'll just post em here when I get back.

First trip to ATL

Alright yall, I took about 50 flicks of the shit I saw while I was here. I must say, Atlanta is off the fucking charts. Nothing like the shit in NO. I caught this parking lot downtown full of shit everywhere. Yall in Atl know what I'm talking about. Much props to this fucking city. Too bad I didn't have time to paint, it seems the buff isn't too bad here. I definitely plan to come here in the future to get up. What I got coming is some Totem productions, Hense, Sever, random shit, lovely shit. Much props to Atl. Peace

Oh yeah, and after I put the flics up I'm gonna keep my ass off this forum bullshit. It straightened me out and now I'm gonna do shit with what I learned. Thanks to all those who helped.

Archived