recent sketches

Fate2*88

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had the same problem as you........i was lookin all over the pace for markers........."prisma" are supposed to be the best......but i live in the UK and couldnt find any....so i have some "kurecolor" which are nice too.......copic ones are supposed to be very good too.......look on some sites for "graphic design markers" or sumthin.......you should find some stuff

ark? your writing ark now?

dude those are good, seriosuly both of the ark's and the michelle has flow, its not just decent for how long youve been writing, its decent period.

keep that shit right there up man its a the verge of making me jelous:mad: (which is somthing you should be proud of)

Thanks yall, appreciate all the tips. I probably will go back to Riak, because I'm almost sure it's not taken, and I was thinking the same thing as Kise about the name and about the R K connection. With Riak, I won't have to connect the two letters. I won't be able to post for a little while because I'm going to Atlanta for Wednesday. Just keep the thread going for me.

Archived