recent sketches

Fate2*88

It appears you have letter structure in mind. You just need to work on the letters, they are kind of bubbly, and alot of them need work. Work on the M, E, and whatever is at the end past the M definitely. I hope some other heads give you some advice, I'm not that good a critique.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

riak, ya new style is ill... especially when ya letters are closer together, it's hot. Not feelin the throw very much tho... but maybe that's just me. You improved a damn lot, its crazy. Makes me wanna start practin piecin more but im lazy haha... oh well, keep it up, peace.

riak, with ya hands... let em flow better and just go fast. Since you have a lot seperate lines and jagged edge,s i feel if you try to make handstyles one liners and nice rounded fast letters that all flow nicely togethe rit looks better... but thats jsut me maybe.

also to the guy sayin piece arent as important... i guess hes just basin that on fame and gettin ups since hands are more important in that sense

Originally posted by KiSe

uh what do you base that on?

I just think that having a tight hand is more important than anything else. If you can piece it's cool, personally I'm not that good at it. But if you have tight hands and you can piece, then that's awesome. Basically I'm saying I respect dudes with tight hands more than other heads.

my opinion.....

Hands styles (tags) are important because it's the easiest thing to do on the street. As opposed to bombing or peicing which raises your risk and difficulties considerably on main streets.

I know dudes with wak hands but they get mad ups.

Handstyles that look dope on paper mean nothing untill they are seen by the public.

I guess what I'm trying to say is:

"Graffiti is not graffiti unless it's illegal and forced to be seen by the public. Good or wak hands apply."

A good example is 'neckface' or 'ufo'. Ups outweigh style as far as I'm concerned. And style plus ups is truely where it's at.

But I can also understand a writer who wants to develope a style before he raks his ups.

Do your thing but getting up is graff.............. above all else.

Ohno

People I am going to delete this thread in order to start off a new one. It will contain my work along with whoever the fuck wants to post in order to improve their shit.

It's been a little while, and alot of bullshit threads have gone up with bullshit sketches. :( :mad:

Dope sketches as always Geezspot, can you repost in the new thread? I will start this new thread and delete this one sometime in the week after Thanksgiving week. I am waiting to scan new stlyes and sketches, and I will be going to Atlanta for Thanksgiving. This is just a heads up. Peace everyone.

Archived