recent sketches

Fate2*88

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Klue, and thanks Optimus. I just didn't put a definition in the A and R because I was just practicing with it, and since it's better, I'll make it more serious and put the proper needs in it. I'll have a finished sketch and a throwie or two later on. Peace.

that new one and the red/black one are happenin man! but stop using the same fucking 3d! it looks good but you should experiment more with other posibilities, and the R on the one you just posted doesnt look as good as the green R above the red/black piece. the holes in R's look better if there more of a triangular shape instead of a squarish shape, other then that everthing is looking good, the handstyles getting a little better, the colors lookin dope, and the throwups lookin a liltle bit better, but stiil need work. keep it up!

Thanks yall, I'm working on a page with four single stickers, I have two done, and I did an outline on some worksheet papers today, so I'll do another outline or two, and post those. I mean, the outlines are to show my letters, which I've taken that advice and am now working on. They'll be up tomorrow hopefully.