recent sketches

Fate2*88

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by HOVIE

WTF!!??........that enter is crap.....no offence:lol: :lol:

i must say, there was no offence taken, and i agree with you. I am not just agreeing with you becuase you said that, i really didnt like it much, just tryin out some new stuff, it was freestyle too, which is not much of an excuse, but it was. I hate the n, the only letter i like actually is the r, but im workin on some shit. Ill keep at it. I have other pieces i like a good amount more. Thanks for not being a dick about shit like most people

Originally posted by HOVIE

WTF!!??........that enter is crap.....no offence:lol: :lol:

Hoovie... shutup hes way better then you.... your a toy and I'm a toy. How are you going to say no offense when you just said his peice was crap and started laughing? .... your fucking dingleberry, stop sucking so much dick.

Originally posted by albinomonkey

Hoovie... shutup hes way better then you.... your a toy and I'm a toy. How are you going to say no offense when you just said his peice was crap and started laughing? .... your fucking dingleberry, stop sucking so much dick.

yeah, i dont know, i have seen his stuff, its not bad, im sayin this from a complete indifference, i like most of his stuff. I know i am a toy, i dont think its good, but i am gettin better. Thanks for stickin up for a fresh thug, but i already posted my reply to this comment, hoovie, listen to me, not him, (keep it real sent )

yer.......i really didnt mean any offence.......albinomonkey.....when you just called me a toy..i didnt take any offence.....i know im a toy.........to be honest the "enter" isnt THAT bad........its the "e"'s that i dont like.......the first one is just weird.........im not sayin "your crap, im better than you"........just givin my opinion.....sorry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...