9/11__2 years later and what the f...

Guest BROWNer

9/11 is still very fresh in my mind.

i remember every detail of that day and the days that followed.

i remember the rhetoric, the promises of our government..

they rang hollow then

..it was actually so much worse.

any chance for the wardrums to start beating.

any intelligent presidential advisor knows what a war can do for a president's reputation.

they seized on one of the biggest tragedies (maybe the biggest) in american history as a chance to further their campaigns and their dreams of global domination

in the process our rights as people have been trampled and we never even caught the people responsible.

we started 2 wars over this, neither of which has been successful in its original intentions, neither of which has netted the big prize..

does anyone wonder why they didn't use covert operatives to capture saddam's boys?

where the hell bin laden is?

what iran's role in all of this was?

how much the saudis actually knew?

whether or not saudi officials met with al qaeda operatives in the months before the attacks?

maybe all the information will come out one day (just as we are now finding out about nuclear weapons testing on u.s. soldiers during atomic bomb development)..or maybe it will die with some of our political prisoners or people who will never be captured or even tried (like so much of our military history)

i'm deeply saddened by the events that have transpired since the attacks.

i truly hope that it wakes some people from their slumber, before we are all vicitmized again.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and another thing.

isn't it interesting how bush is using the CURRENT state of iraq to further justify his ridiculous revenge/oil war??

the fuckwad actually wants people to think that iraq was some huge fucking hotbed of terrorism ...BEFORE we concentrated huge amounts of armed americans in their midst

what the fuck do terrorists want?

to kill americans

what did bush do?

sent hundreds of thousands of armed americans to the middle east

of course waves of terrorists are going to enter (the power vacuum/ unstable) country and attempt to sabotage..

this moron didn't see this coming??

how many terrorists did he create with his unjustified war on the iraqi people??

aargh!

Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: and another thing.

Originally posted by !@#$%

what the fuck do terrorists want?

to kill americans

what did bush do?

sent hundreds of thousands of armed americans to the middle east

I see where you're coming from but that definatelly the worst way to put it.

besides that, have i ever told you i love you?

...worst way to put it?

maybe so, but you know it's ringing true.

bush went ahead and did the thing we're hated for.

we invaded a country (for our own materialistic benefit) and are trying to get them to live how we want, and be governed in a way we approve of..

it's all these foreigners at [my] work.

i'm swimming in amtiamericanism at least 8 hours of every weekday.

plus, i see their point.

besides all that ranting,

r.i.p. to all the innocent victims of this madness

everywhere

haha, tesser, i love !@#$% too. forrealla.

the most disgusting piece of the puzzle for me is that team bush appointed that disgusting fuck piece of shit henry kissinger to be head of the "truth seeking" committee on what happened on 9/11. if that isn't some blase, blatant, over-the-top laughing in your face "we can do anything" shit i don't know what is... appointing the greatest truth-obscurer of the 20th century to be incharge of letting the american people what really went down. to me, that's as incriminating as any evidence that could ever surface. i know some fucked up shit went down.

delmart "mike" vreeland, y'all

ps- kissinger deserves his own thread. fucking crimes against humanity.

Guest BROWNer

it goes on and on it seems...

all this shit going on could be meant to

be happening, while all of us think it's a ridiculous

strategy, but with the national security

act, you'll never know, and the perversions that act has

allowed will continue.

i mean, the clinton admin

hooked up the taliban through

the pakistani's ISI. some millions from team

bush was transferred in early 2001 to, yes,

the taliban. the ISI was deep in the afghan

war with russia and was the critical link between

CIA and mujahadeen frontliners

and all the rest of the extremists, including bin laden's crew.

on the week of 9/11, guess who was in washington

chillin' with george tenet and colin powell? the head of the ISI.

the head of ISI resigned shortly after the fbi revealed

he had wired $100g's to....yep, the ringleader of 9/11, mohammed atta.

the ISI has long been an asset of the CIA.

what the fuck.

i'm a far cry from a conspiracy theorist, but this shit stinks worse than betamercaptoethanol.

it stinks bad.

and of course, it just gets worse, with no revelations, no real investigation, the blacking out of the 'official' version

i'm thoroughly fucking disgusted with the handling of the whole affair.

yes tearz, the kissinger strategy is amazing.

lets appoint the most incompetant person to head up the independent investigation..then when everyone screams abou thow incompetant he is, we'll just put a lid on the whole affair.

aargh.

meanwhile.

cheney scarfs another cheeseburger.

AARGH

are we fucked?

we are too

Guest BROWNer

i take back the ISI is a CIA asset, that's not accurate, i meant

that the ISI and the CIA have very close links and have been

pally for some time now.

9/11 is still very fresh in my mind.

i remember every detail of that day and the days that followed.

i remember the rhetoric, the promises of our government..

they rang hollow then

..it was actually so much worse.

any chance for the wardrums to start beating.

any intelligent presidential advisor knows what a war can do for a president's reputation.

they seized on one of the biggest tragedies (maybe the biggest) in american history as a chance to further their campaigns and their dreams of global domination

in the process our rights as people have been trampled and we never even caught the people responsible.

we started 2 wars over this, neither of which has been successful in its original intentions, neither of which has netted the big prize..

does anyone wonder why they didn't use covert operatives to capture saddam's boys?

where the hell bin laden is?

what iran's role in all of this was?

how much the saudis actually knew?

whether or not saudi officials met with al qaeda operatives in the months before the attacks?

maybe all the information will come out one day (just as we are now finding out about nuclear weapons testing on u.s. soldiers during atomic bomb development)..or maybe it will die with some of our political prisoners or people who will never be captured or even tried (like so much of our military history)

i'm deeply saddened by the events that have transpired since the attacks.

i truly hope that it wakes some people from their slumber, before we are all vicitmized again.

this is very well put.....

i think everyone can remeber where they were that day. i woke up late for work again, rushed to work not knowing anything of what had happened. i remeber there were hundreds of people at the gas stations, and alot of traffic which wasnt normal. i run into work expecting to get wrote up, which at the time was Ultimate Electronics, and was met with a picture of one of the towers falling on a 64' big screen. i dodnt thing it was real i noticed everyone was watching with there hands over there mouths in shock. it was 930am oklahoma time so everything had already happened and i got the end of the crazyness and just sat on the floor in the "big screen room" and watched everything unfold untill around 10 that night when we closed. its still just vivid in my mind

Guest imported_Tesseract

...worst way to put it?

maybe so, but you know it's ringing true.

bush went ahead and did the thing we're hated for.

we invaded a country (for our own materialistic benefit) and are trying to get them to live how we want, and be governed in a way we approve of..

it's all these foreigners at [my] work.

i'm swimming in amtiamericanism at least 8 hours of every weekday.

plus, i see their point.

Hey, dont get me wrong...i totally agree with you. My comment only has to do with kids around here believing that terrorists want to kill americans.[period]. I know were you come from and i always respect your opinions..i just wanted to push you into explaining what gives birth to terrorism and why people want americans dead...just so its stated and clear.

I live in a country that is concidered from the state department as the No1 anti-americanism center in Europe. Its true, but understanding what we're talking about is essential in things like that.

Americans read the state departments notes, or even worse, fox,cnn news and make the impression that just because we strongly disagree with US foreign policy they'll be lynched the minute they'll step here...Thats media terrorism all the way. My feeling is that america is trying to pump up the antiamericanism mood and how to view it by making americans feel like they're only safe at home. My country still has crazy tourism from america and i've never seen a single case of racism or mistreat against individuals....unless you're wearing an "iraq:kill'em all" tshirt or some shit like that, lol.

im never one for conspiracy theories, i guess im too cynical to believe in any one person or theory...

however if you ask me, i think the over all result of the past two years is that most of us do not feel any better about the situation and in fact most of us feel worse and have fear like sitting ducks...

that to me is the greatest failure....

Guest imported_Tesseract

hahaha...thats what you meant by "it's all these foreigners at [my] work.

i'm swimming in amtiamericanism at least 8 hours of every weekday."

word

it's like when you've had a big accident, and you withdraw into yourself. you make promises that things are going to change, but the only change that happens is you become more of the same.

on a lighter note, that queer eye for the straight guy program is the best thing that's happened to tv in a long while. well maybe besides alton brown, food network, whut, what!

still on the mind... yesterday was a tough day...

for those interested, the last two issues of the nation have had REMARKABLE articles on where we've come in the last 2 years, and what's popping on the ground floor in iraq. riveting shit, if you've got the attention span.

I found someone else who has stumbled on this train of thought, of notable rank and prestige. This was written about 5 years ago as well so this is nothing new. Just so you all don't feel so alone in the world and ostracized. It's from a book reveiw of "In search of the Warrior Spirit." by Heckler.

"In my personal opinion, Hecler hits the mark in identifying one of the most troubling problems affecting today's U.S. military forces: the acendancy of technology at the expense of moral values which underpin the true spirit of the Profession of Arms. A must read for those amongst us who really consider themselves warriors." - Michael E. Haas, Lt. Colonel, U.S.A.F.; Head Air Force Special Operations.

It just struck me because I have been lamenting the reliance on tech intelligence over human intelligence. It reflects in many ways. I suppose such is the nature of the beast, of the machine, valueing power over wisdom.

Archived