Today...German Shephards Suck Hard.

ODS-1

I feel pretty damned hardcore.. And lucky.

Today I rode my bike through my city. All in all I rode 55 miles.

On a bike without gears.

Here's the bad part. I was ridin through a poor hood. The kind where everyone keeps those bigass dogs!

Guess what. I'm ridin along. JKFHAJDFH!!! This fuckin german shephard jumps out onto the sidewalk and starts to chase me down. Oh fuck! I can't pick up speed cos the sidewalk sux. That fucker was on the sidewalk so I didn't want get near it. So I'm crossin the grass part embetween the street and the sidewalk. BAM! I hit a fut and fall on my stomach. I'm thinkin. Okay. Try to kill until killed... I look back and that fucker is gone.... I pick my bike up and speed down the street. I'm swearing in front of my dad. He's like "Are you Okay?"

"Come on we gotta get the fuck outta here!"

Fucking scary.. Funny thing is this morning before I left to go on the ride I was looking for my pepper spray. Wish I found It. Going to report it to animal cntrol... Yeah, they'll reallly show im... Going back with a knife... You remember me bitch? It runs up. I slit it's throat . Stomp it's skull in, dump it in the river.. No wait.. EAT IT! Then give the bones to my dog. I'm an excessively morbid person!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived