Smoke A Cigar For Me 12oz!

DEE38

i have a job, i go to college, and i dont have a dishonorable discharge.

i know that shoots a hole through your rant against me, but its true, sorry.

i dont fucking care who da vincis parents were. thats the exception.

i can point out thousands of inmates who were born into similar conditions.

dropping out of the army has far less consequences than bringing a kid into the world you stupid fuck. what a stupid comparison.

and how the fuck did dee take responsibility? by giving birth? thats taking responsibility? its AFTER the child is born is when the 'take responsibility' phase kicks in.

is there anybody here who honestly thinks it was a good idea for a young girl like dee to have a kid? anyone? is it a good idea?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest im not witty

how old were your fucking parents when they had you, because whenever it was...it obviously wasnt a "good idea" either, because you turned out to be a huge prick.

mapo things were cool in here until you lobbed in your smelly ass salt grenade.

webs & !@#$% among others have pretty much hit the nail on the head. mowfagin' crab. honestly dude, i'm not too into the psychological fluff, but it's plain to see, and you've all but come out and said it before, that you're one of those motherfuckers that just is so pathetic and hates themselves so much that the only way that you feel good is by shitting on other people. get the fuck outta here with that. live and let live and get over your shit, homey.

DEE, congrats. raise this boy up right with love. best wishes.

:lol:

when i got pregnant mapo, everyone told me it would ruin my life. i've got a lil more than a year left in college, partied all the time, showed my tits on 12oz,

smoked alot, drank alot.. i had alot of fun. i started all that shit young. like at 13. it was getting old and i started not caring about school as much or about anything at all. then i got pregnant. my family was dissapointed in me, everyone wanted me to get an abortion... i was attacked by a member of my family even who tried to cause me to have a miscarriage. i sent her ass to jail. see, i myself am against abortion. i never stood up for myself ever when it came to my family, but this was something i knew i couldent do because it would of ruin me in the inside. i knew i was maturing when i stood of for what i thought was right. if i hadent..id probably drop out of school, be real depressed, and probably do drugs or something, i dont know but i know i couldent live with myself if i knew i did that to myself and my baby. i always wanted to be a mom. i just didn't know it was going to happen at 20.

from the day i found out i was pregnant, i stopped the drinking, smoking, partying alltogether..pretty much tried to be a better person to make me a better mom because i knew those things would interfere for me, myself. im still in school-- even the next few days after my surgery even though im supposed to be on "bed rest" for 6 weeks. im determined. i know 20 is young. im not on welfare. i don't work though. orion has a wonderful father who works real hard and all he wants is to marry me and for us to be a happy family. its not like i made babies with a dead beat.

i do wish we were married already though, but it was my choice to wait till im done with school first.

you think im ruining my life and my sons going to end up in jail and we're going to be on welfare just because im 20 years old. ---how judgemental. just because you probably coulden't handle being a parent yourself if you were my age doesn't mean i cant. unlike some people im willing to take responsiblities of my son whether i was 20 or 35. its all the same for me. it's not like im still a teenager.. still going to highschool.. still living with my parents. your just taking the whole situation and making it into a negative.. i go about life trying to turn things positive.

anyway, thanks for all the support and congratulations and stuff everyone!

http://www.che-lives.com/pics/che22.jpg'>

dont mind mapo. he was just "trying" be some kinda hero or something and trying to act like he's the most superior mature 12oz'er here. i understand his concern but he obviously doesn't know me in personally or anything or how i live my life so we'll just let him slide or something.

sugar, those pictures are awsome too. the one with the lil baby in those hands..

Archived