How many cars have you sold?

Dirty_habiT

My little brother sold his car.... in the autotrader. And there's still people calling here almost 2 weeks later, and I keep getting these complete morons.

Do you have a car for sale?

no, it's sold....

Do you have anymore?

hahaha wtf!!

and then yesterday this guy was like....

I said: nah it's already sold

him: well how many miles are on it?

me: it's sold, what the hell.... click.

Does anyone have any advice/tips or funny stories about selling cars legally?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1st car - to the junk yard

2nd car - stolen

3rd car - traded for another

4th car - given to someone else

5th car - given to someone else

6th car - sold last week, with much discount for the lowering and exhaust, not a good selling point for the car. people are still calling me about it. so glad to finally have gotten rid of it.

7th car - still have it

Yeah Ube, alot of people, like older folks don't want those coffee can exhausts and real flashy wheels.... that actually diminishes the value of the car in many people's eyes. My little brother's car, the eclipse gs that he sold.... it had some performance upgrades, but the good ones.... not a fucking fat exhaust tip. That shit's for those who are "not in the know".... there's still been people calling here like crazy for it... just because it looked so nice.

At least a couple people have, after being told that the Eclipse is sold, asked, "well do you have another one?" WTF!!! it's like wtf do we look like a car dealership, hell no we don't have another one.

1st car: broke down. time used: 4 months

2nd car: broke down. time used: 7 months

3rd car: broke down. time used: 5 months

4th car: broke down. time used: 2 months

5th car: broke down. time used: 1 and a half months.

6th car: still have it, never intend on getting rid of it. it take such good fucking care of it.

so no, ive never had a car that was sell-able. but the kidney foundation fucking loves me!

Archived