WHERE ARE YOU BENCHING??? (this could be a big help)

deformatron

Re: Re: I'm Lost

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

i know the feeling. i lived in NY for a year and left because there is no rolling steel.

the only spot to bench freights in ny is probably somewhere in NJ

This is not true, but I'll get in trouble with some folks if I get specific. There is something to find if you feel like doing your homework, but I'm not gonna give it away to the general population. (And if it's straight benching you seek, this line's traffic will be too thin for your taste anyway.)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah nigga

we do our shit right here in the deep south swamp lands of louisiana...the southeast to be exact....and quite often...we go down to birmingham alabama...and we do alot of shit down by the coast...but birmingham has the best benching sopt i have ever seen....

southeast!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Re: Re: I'm Lost

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

This is not true, but I'll get in trouble with some folks if I get specific. There is something to find if you feel like doing your homework, but I'm not gonna give it away to the general population. (And if it's straight benching you seek, this line's traffic will be too thin for your taste anyway.)

FA SHO.. YOU WILL GET TIRED OF THE SAME KRL'S EVERYDAY IN CERTAIN SPOTS

DOWN SOUTH .. BEST ACTION

Re: Re: Re: I'm Lost

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

dont you get tired of being right all the time. jk.

okay - perhaps i should have said, virtually no rolling steel.

without doing the homework, im pretty sure i know what your talkin about, but likewise im not going to divulge sensitive info online. ive walked 90% of the freight tracks in NYC (except for SI).

but like you said, im into sheer benching - moving trains. i am used to like 2 trains an hour here in the south, and in New York City (5 buros that is) - even in the spots your thinking of - youd be lucky to see a train a day. not just a short cut, but a full on line. NYC will never be bench worthy as far as freights. The idea of benching in NYC left with the subways.

i bench on a bench at a junction that even has lights so you can bench at night. on a good night you might get three trains that take seven to 5 minutes to pass you. but there is also several locations where you can watch trains roll slowly. i really need my video camera fixed cause all the trains are hit with peices. so in a train passing you you see at least a hundred peices and i seen a lotta shit regularly. but i dont got a digi and my video camera needs fixing. but i seen a couple ICH cars and some Xide, Rags...and a few other 12ozheads lately.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: yeah nigga

Originally posted by TURBO DOG

we do our shit right here in the deep south swamp lands of louisiana...the southeast to be exact....and quite often...we go down to birmingham alabama...and we do alot of shit down by the coast...but birmingham has the best benching sopt i have ever seen....

southeast!!!!

what do you write and where are you from in louisiana....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by TURBO DOG

southeast!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you write and where are you from in louisiana....

i am from new orleans...where are you from??? what do you write...????

lets just say TNFK.......SFR crews....i will let you know that much

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived