WHERE ARE YOU BENCHING??? (this could be a big help)

deformatron

Originally posted by *KILL STEEL*

i like the ghost yards so i dont have to worry bout getting run over by fr8s

your obviously new to freights, so before you proceed with your newfound hobby i suggest you read the stickys at the top of this forum. not trying to be the prick that i am, just trying to save you from accidental injury, death...and depending on where you live, a beat down.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by hobo knife

one day I'm going to move into the right spot so I can bench from the house, but make sure it is in a very high traffic area and I've got a clear view, then set up a video camera and create a live video feed on the internet.

the shit would be to run a wire from the camera to the tracks to trigger the camera to record when a train comes. that way you could bench even when your not home. but in the post 9-11 era i dont know if it would be cool to get caught rigging some wires up to an active freight line.

Originally posted by deformatron

sorry mang, the poll only gives you up to 8 options.

if id had it my way id have every state, province and even some countrys on there. oh well, now ill never know if my shit is getting spotted in alaska.

sorry mang but i believe alaska only has a local line called the alaska rail road (ARR) and so everything stays out there..

im not too willing of saying where im from but if i catch some of your stuff you can feel free to email me and I'll get more specific..this year i've travelled a lot so its most likely always a different location..

now i would be curious of knowing what states do these guys bench from (email me if you dont wanna say it out loud) :

abstracted

joe shmoe

spacemanspif

never sleep

and while you're at it, KILL STEEL you can drop me an email too, i think it could be a good idea..

and lepo i dont know if you got my email..about 2-3 weeks ago..you know you can reply if you wanna trade and give me some news. peace homey

Originally posted by ghostvandal

sorry mang but i believe alaska only has a local line called the alaska rail road (ARR) and so everything stays out there..

Alaska gets service from all kinds of rail companies. UP, RBOX, etc....I have flicks of the bardge with all mixed boxes.

shit man post those flicks if you get a chance! I'm surprised, it was a worker from the arr that told me about that when he picked me up hitch hiking somewhere in a hole in BC. So i guess that means it would be possible to hop to alaska then eh!?! :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

canada right behind my house the CNN stops for an hour every day sumtimes twice, easy no one there

my town has a bunch of graffiti but its all done by like 10 diff ppl and 30 other 1 timers,

Zeus, IAC got king status then theres very little gang graffiti and DES and 1 other person does graffiti in my town thas it

Archived