Outlines

ModelCitizen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CamS

ya im still fuckin around with the letters with thret, ive only been writin it for about a month now, im just gettin used to them..but thanks for the comments..expect another one in 2 days..

peace

-thret

Those Ts would look a helluva lot better without the hearts at the bottom. Everyone's a critic:rolleyes:

good work riak

DAMN man that red and white one is fucking dope, you keep surprising me man every time i reply to somthing of yours, i am always saying how much better the new sketch is then your other stuff, and this post is no different. all those letters are solid and fit together. the only thing is the I is a little thin but good work man!

Thanks man I will keep it up. And later on tonight look in my recent sketches thread, I'll either post a flic, or post a link to a flic in Brickslayers because I'm going to go take a flick of something I did. But thanks for the words and check my thread for a paint flic later tonight.

Yea rize I feel lots of ya stuff but that last one... the R looks hot... then it goes down from there. I ain;'t feelin the e, dont'r really liek ya lowercase e's... ya uppercase look good tho. But eh thats jsut me maybe.

anmd that over guys shit is mad unique but hot... its nice.

Archived