Outlines

ModelCitizen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually it's funny you say that. I usually rock my necs stamp.which is a lower case bubble simple.

IMG_2195.jpg

The fist that you like that i posted was a semi recent idea about simplifying my wilder fist peaces. The simple fist was more recent than any of the "wilder" fist peaces. I like to go back to sketches from the nineties and try to push and pull them into styles that i like now. the knecs is an example of that, it's a throw back to a 96 peace i rocked on a train, that was caught again in 09, so i repainted it as a tribute. I've, been experimenting with tweaking my simple necs bubble like this. i painted this last weekend, kind of ruff painted on the big ridged gondolas, but the simpler styles come off pretty well.

IMG_0880.jpg

I've always had a certain duplicity in my graff, where i keep straight simples and rock wildstyles to flex, but always keep changing styles to keep the arsenal fresh and ready.

necske stands for

Never

Ending

Crazy

Styles

Killing

Everything

lol

Here's an idea. Don't come to 12 oz looking for critiques. You're gonna get 9 assholes who love to hate from the sidelines who couldn't rock a straight line with a fucking ruler & you're going to get one cat who actually is above it who'll give it to you straight w/out being a cock-sucker.

The aforementioned 9 are those who come on to bite letter techniques & pass judgment from his mom's laptop. But having said that, mu'fuckas should know the quality of the shit they post & post it in it's appropriate thread.

Here's an idea. Don't come to 12 oz looking for critiques. You're gonna get 9 assholes who love to hate from the sidelines who couldn't rock a straight line with a fucking ruler & you're going to get one cat who actually is above it who'll give it to you straight w/out being a cock-sucker.

The aforementioned 9 are those who come on to bite letter techniques & pass judgment from his mom's laptop. But having said that, mu'fuckas should know the quality of the shit they post & post it in it's appropriate thread.

Hey man, i'm not looking for crit. just showcasing some outlines and their finished products. i think it's worth it to show the outline and painted version. I would have posted in the criticism thread if I did.

LEE I officially retract my statement pertaining to this thread. I will still say that shit happens all the time on here tho! (just not this thread)

all good my man. I haven't seriously posted on 12oz in over five years and figured it was time to participate a bit. I'm a pretty mellow guy. and enjoyed lurking here for a long time. I like getting in touch with guys outside of my crew.

Necs... been doing the damn thing since before toys in this thread were even born. keep killin it Necs!

not one of you toy knuckleheads has painted as many pieces in your whole time painting as Necs has grilled in one year!! go fuck yourselves toys. umnoid drisl and anyone else who has shit to say.

jeg, thats much better than what you were posting, your dimensions are sharp,

no question there, that e is actually the strongest letter in the piece, and you

do have letter strucuture.. sorta. but there's still like a frumpy quality to your letters

that's just makin the piece look messy, or jus not that dynamic.

you've made leaps and bounds from the other shit i've seen, but keep your letters

more basic, sharper and more refined, and you'll see that it makes a world of difference.

Necs... been doing the damn thing since before toys in this thread were even born. keep killin it Necs!

not one of you toy knuckleheads has painted as many pieces in your whole time painting as Necs has grilled in one year!! go fuck yourselves toys. umnoid drisl and anyone else who has shit to say.

^^^ ??? ^^^ wtf r u talkin bout kid!? nobodys got nuthin bad 2 say bout necs, thats y no1 said nuthin bad bout that cat... keep my name out ur posts if i aint got nuthin 2 do w/ it son. iant tryin tp get no sissy ass internet beef w/ sum1 like u that dnt kno shit bout me.. go do homework... BUMP DRISL & NECS

I think that neks is garbage. If homies been painting so long why hasn't he improved. Skill level is weak. Paint is sloppy fuzzy not clean at all. An he's missing lines and the 3d is going everywhere. I normally don't speak up about that kinda shit but 1 this is an outline forum post your paint shit else where. 2 if your going to post paint here make it good... like actually worth looking at. 3 enough of the stupid shit post some fuckin sketchs an move on. Where Vims at that dude ain't posted in a while that dude has some letter style.

I think that neks is garbage. If homies been painting so long why hasn't he improved. Skill level is weak. Paint is sloppy fuzzy not clean at all. An he's missing lines and the 3d is going everywhere. I normally don't speak up about that kinda shit but 1 this is an outline forum post your paint shit else where. 2 if your going to post paint here make it good... like actually worth looking at. 3 enough of the stupid shit post some fuckin sketchs an move on. Where Vims at that dude ain't posted in a while that dude has some letter style.

sorry you don't like it. again, opinions are like assholes and everybodies got one. Styles are different all over. I have been in it for a minute and I can't see any letters in the sketch you posted. since when does corrosion=good graffiti. looks like trendy bullshit to me. try to take it back to simple letters and leave that garbage at home. If you think you are a good example of style "evolution", then I hope i stay unevolved. lol

Oh and Augor called, he wants you to stop butchering his style.

Archived