Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
vinyl junkie

hey skate dork!

remember that logo thunder trucks (or possibly venture... pretty sure it was thunder tho...) used to have of a grenade shaped like a heart? anyone got a picture of that? i've been looking for the last few weeks and have yet to find it... i would be very appreciative...

cheers...

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest diggity

a little off subject, but do any of you remember that company Maple? well they must have gone to complete shit cause their boards are in walmart now, just as shitty as variflex.

space base, i love you...

rubbish heap, i haven't been into skating for years, but back when i was into it they were the shit... as long as you knew someone who could weld so they could make it so the axle wouldn't slide...

fud, i plan to be using it for a cover up in the near future... good call... the sad thing is, is that my tattooer has had a subscription to thrasher for 10+ years and couldn't find me the damn picture...

i skated ventures, i loved them

everyone else i knew hated them

hell yea i remember maple

they were big

i still have my last complete (which i haven't ridden in probably 5 years... i'm considering turning it into a coat rack at this point) but that has venture feather lites on it... damn fine trucks...

i used to rock the nicotine wheels with indy trucks.

http://www.nicotinewheels.com/index/skateboard_wheels.gif'>

i keep trying to "start" skating again but it never seems to work. ill go for a week and go out every night and thats the extent. i got so amped to go out because i got 2 old thrasher videos, time bomb and firing squad. good stuff, and a fucking deal for $5.00 for both of them

Originally posted by When

i skated ventures, i loved them

everyone else i knew hated them

On my first deck i had ventures and i've never liked them, they never slid too well and after quite a few speed wobble bails while riding hills i gave up on them. They seem to be the trucks people love or they hate, cuz i have a few friends who are always saying how much they like them and then everyone else i know disliked them like me.

Independents for life.... rock the pool boards.

8.5" deck

Indys to match

64mm beer city wheels

ceramic bearings from ebay

seems like a ton of companies went out of busniess, anyone remember Creature, Sonic, Platinum, Sheep shoes. skateboarding is so shitty these days, i barely even skate anymore but its still dope to watch videos like Mouse, Welcome To Hell, Misled Youth and shit, videos from when i used to love skating.

indy

1979 and then some!

I am skating this powerflex original right now with a Tony Alva signature.....

i was going to sell it on ebay but life is much to short to bother......plus it is quite the ride!

out