So somehow the no namer got my AIM SN.....

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im sorry to say that i find this funny

and im almost to the point of thinking that tease and the other guy got together

and planned this whole story out to make some twisted 12oz melrose place story

i also thought the 12oz fortress was tight as a bullfrogs asshole

Originally posted by space base

Its easy to get a new password if you forgot yours, whoever changed it probably changed his email address too.

yesding. Listen to Daze, he's all sucking teaser off.... If I had "hacked", as you lameasses call it, his account, I wouldn't be telling anyone about it.... to be cool with my "efriends".... I'd do it for educational purposes and to make a newbie mad. I think Daze did it, because he wants more of nutteaser's attention instead of him being on the computer all the time.

"You never pay attention to me..." hahah Daze, just like a whiney bitch.

first off...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

second, that nick2542bladeblah is like teasers nutt bunny.....he crawls on his jock and is then sustained on his nasty ball sweat.

like a scrotal fetus with a laptop.

and dirty, looks like nick24faggotyfoo wants to change hosts, so look out G:lol:

I ain't sweatin that shit... you know it's been proven through discussions that me and a couple other members from this board have had, that whoever this no name teaser yank is, he's got like 4 other handles..... and, get this, he uses them to jock himself. I swear n00bs are the fucking hopelesses.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

MODERATORS SHOULD BAN ALL OF THOSE GUYS FOR REAL, THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY HACKING PEOPLES NAMES AND POSTING AS THEM AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE YET... THATS FUCKING BULLSHIT. IF I DID THAT ID BE CONDEMNED 3 TIMES. YALL NEED TO START CLOSING SOME PEOPLES ACCOUNT AND CONDEMNING THEM OR BANNING OR WHATEVER...

:mad:

Eat dick, you hypocritical wigger faggot. Get condemned-ola. Then dieskis.

MODERATORS SHOULD BAN ALL OF THOSE GUYS FOR REAL, THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY HACK<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>ING PEOPLES NAMES AND POSTING AS THEM AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE YET... THATS FUCKING BULLSHIT. IF I DID THAT ID BE CONDEMNED 3 TIMES. YALL NEED TO START CLOSING SOME PEOPLES ACCOUNT AND CONDEMNING THEM OR BANNING OR WHATEVER... </span>

like a scrotal fetus with a laptop.

Yeah daze, I would never get my account hacked, because my password isn't easily guessed or brute forced.... good luck, you can try but you'd be wasting Raven's patience and bandwidth, and he gets serious when it's bandwidth. I didn't hack your shit, but "please believe" that if I did I'd be doing the same shit whoever did it is doing, which is posting as you no name yanks. Daze, you got a nut sweat mustache.

MODERATORS SHOULD BAN ALL OF THOSE GUYS FOR REAL, THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY HACKING PEOPLES NAMES AND POSTING AS THEM AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE YET... THATS FUCKING BULLSHIT. IF I DID THAT ID BE CONDEMNED 3 TIMES. YALL NEED TO START CLOSING SOME PEOPLES ACCOUNT AND CONDEMNING THEM OR BANNING OR WHATEVER...

should they get sent to jail because 12oz is life too ?

Archived