Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

So somehow the no namer got my AIM SN.....

damn that was fucked up hijackin his account like that, who ever it was, thats just pitiful, sit at home all day tryin to crack some dudes password just so you can look cool infront of your fellow 12oz e friends, lame :rolleyes:

Originally posted by T E A S E R

yo dirty habit youre all up on my jock and shit yo

to my boy nick542 holla back yo, me and you gots to hang at your crib, ill bring the lube

yo teaseola, i had a great time, that shit was straight up tight, if you no what im sayin. i guess next time its my turn to buy the lubeola, dawg

im sorry to say that i find this funny

and im almost to the point of thinking that tease and the other guy got together

and planned this whole story out to make some twisted 12oz melrose place story

i also thought the 12oz fortress was tight as a bullfrogs asshole

Originally posted by space base

Its easy to get a new password if you forgot yours, whoever changed it probably changed his email address too.

yesding. Listen to Daze, he's all sucking teaser off.... If I had "hacked", as you lameasses call it, his account, I wouldn't be telling anyone about it.... to be cool with my "efriends".... I'd do it for educational purposes and to make a newbie mad. I think Daze did it, because he wants more of nutteaser's attention instead of him being on the computer all the time.

"You never pay attention to me..." hahah Daze, just like a whiney bitch.

first off...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

second, that nick2542bladeblah is like teasers nutt bunny.....he crawls on his jock and is then sustained on his nasty ball sweat.

like a scrotal fetus with a laptop.

and dirty, looks like nick24faggotyfoo wants to change hosts, so look out G:lol:

I ain't sweatin that shit... you know it's been proven through discussions that me and a couple other members from this board have had, that whoever this no name teaser yank is, he's got like 4 other handles..... and, get this, he uses them to jock himself. I swear n00bs are the fucking hopelesses.

wow i really dont know how i got into all this shit, and thanks for postin under my old name someone really funny. anyways, i dont ride teases jock and i would just like my name back.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

whoever that Teaser person is, blah blah blah blah

this has gotten as funny and as annoying as -ola. and by as funny i mean not at all... thats like 5th grade girls....do you hear someone talking...no i don't hear anything....teeheehee

Originally posted by E MARTYR

MODERATORS SHOULD BAN ALL OF THOSE GUYS FOR REAL, THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY HACKING PEOPLES NAMES AND POSTING AS THEM AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE YET... THATS FUCKING BULLSHIT. IF I DID THAT ID BE CONDEMNED 3 TIMES. YALL NEED TO START CLOSING SOME PEOPLES ACCOUNT AND CONDEMNING THEM OR BANNING OR WHATEVER...

:mad:

Eat dick, you hypocritical wigger faggot. Get condemned-ola. Then dieskis.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this